Home

Madden 17 wishlist

This is a discussion on Madden 17 wishlist within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-10-2016, 11:06 AM   #233
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 17 wishlist

1. Bracket coverages and 2 read techniques needs to be implemented. Enabling Db techniques to be played with zone coverage and blitzes. Such as: cover 2- tampa, trap, red, blue, robber, Black, cover 7 squeeze coverage and quarters coverage. These are more advance than just having a defender playing a receiver that enters their zone which is what madden tries to do.

2. Flats that carry the seam or play the hook in cover 3 if there isn't a threat to the corner of flats. The flats should meet crossing routes that are coming into his direction if there isn't a threat in the flat at that moment.

3. Peel blitzes: the edge rusher will read the running back and blitz only if the Rb stays in to block or runs route to the opposite side. If the RB comes at him, he defends the rb.

4.Create a play feature needs to make a comeback.

5. Base align needs to be fixed. The CB on the edges should allways match the edge of the offense's formation. For example base aligning against the strong close formation. Also, my nickel corner should always be on the slot receives side when i base align. this will save me from having to flip he play. and Finally, I would like to press my outside corners in a base aligned formation, the outside corners are usually out of position for this when base aligned.

6. Pass commit should had DL shooting gaps more aggressively.

7. Rushers should over pursue and take bad rushing lanes to the qb because of OL carrying rushers.

8. There various pass block setting techniques that needs to implemented even if randomly.

9. The ability to slide coverages to the left and right needs to return.

10. Hybrid coverages and combo man coverages in playbook.

11. Seam-curl-flat especially in 3 deep zone blitzes.

12. 1 gap and 2 gap techniques by DL.

13. More DL stunts and twist.

14. Ability to change the gaps a DL player attacks at the snap.

15. Larger playbook capacity. Just a bit more

16. Ability to see what set the offence is looking when selecting their play. In real football the coach send out the set/subs and then in the huddle to QB will receive the play. it will allow you to be able to pick plays quicker.

17. Ability to bring safeties and nickel and dime back into the box like a LB would with out have to create a bear front by showing blitz. Their is time where I just want my safety to line up over a gap with out have to waste time dragging them down manually.

18. All zones must be able to be pressed via individual assignment.

19. Ability to chip the edge rushers.

20. Delayed blitzes.

21. The safety stemming when a Safety blitzes is called needs to be fixed. why whenever a hot route made on offense my safeties move back to their original positions? Usually when this happens the offence knows its a safety blitz and quick hike when my safety returns up top.

22. Run commit should never include defenders outside the box rushing towards the line of scrimmage. Safeties outside the box may give a flat footed reaction or bite a few step if it is a pass but never attack the line of scrimmage like they do. Pleas fix!
Old 02-10-2016, 03:23 PM   #234
MVP

reverend_heat's Arena

OVR: 6

I wish the players in 17 would look like real NFL Players

Madden Sean Lee

Real life Sean Lee

Notice a difference?
Old 02-10-2016, 04:42 PM   #235
MVP

OVR: 2

There are some nice improvements in Madden 16, so the game is getting better. But I just don't understand why they do not allow a simple Season mode similar to how MLB The Show offers a Season mode.

I like to play the games with my team and set all the other teams up as user control teams and have CPU vs CPU games for the rest of the league and not have to go through the nonsense now of needing to create 32 different PSN profiles in order to have 32 user control teams. In a simplified Season mode it would be nice to have the pre-season games available but of course not mandatory to play. Then advance to the regular season where injuries could occur and perhaps access to a pool of free agents when the injury bug hits any team hard. Then the playoffs, followed by the Super Bowl and what the heck a Pro Bowl game. Madden used to do all of this, but for some dumb reason they decided to take it out of the game a few years ago. Why?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-10-2016, 07:48 PM   #236
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

On top of some of the great ideas already mentioned. The adaptive AI needs improvement. You should not be able to run the same plays over and over throughout the game. The CPU should adapt and take those play away from you after seeing you use it so many times. I get tired of seeing a friend of mine have success using 5 plays throughout the game. That's trash and I hate seeing it when he streams his games. CPUs 2 minute drill defense is still terrible. They still randomly call nonsense. They should not be sending blitzes on last 2nd plays..
Old 02-10-2016, 09:02 PM   #237
MVP

KiffinWillWin's Arena

I would Really Like To See Custom Draft Classes You Don't Get To Play With The Guys in 2017 Draft Like Christian McCaffrey. I Will Do A Roster Update So Sure We Get Play With This Years Rookie Class (Carson Wentz, Connor Cook, and so on) But None From The 2017 Draft Which Is Kind of a Bummer I wish I could Draft Real Life Guys For the First 3-4 Years.
Favorite NFL Team: Las Vegas Raiders
Favorite Players Of All-Time: Derek Carr & Tom Brady
Old 02-11-2016, 07:53 AM   #238
Rookie

SyncereBlackout's Arena

Within the scouting menu...

Rather than giving the top 3 attributes give us the top relevant attribute, lowest relevant attribute and a scouting note that eludes to a random trait enabled for the player.

Allow for the accuracy of the top or lowest trait to be +-3 based on the scout being poor, average or great.

For example: a qb with A- sac; A mid acc and B- throw on run would unlock the A- as the highest attribute with a good scout but a B- with a poor scout.

As far as the scouting note. Allow us to only unlock the information in the offseason. (Senior bowl, national championship time). Ex: huge upside = superstar development. Loyal player = predictable trait. Etc.

NY Jets
NY Yankees
NY Rangers
Florida Gators
Old 02-11-2016, 07:58 AM   #239
Rookie

SyncereBlackout's Arena

Also more WR/TE option routes.

NY Jets
NY Yankees
NY Rangers
Florida Gators
Old 02-11-2016, 12:51 PM   #240
Banned

Honestly, if ea copy pasted 2ks myleague mode, along with the draft class editor, I'd be happy

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »