Home

Madden 17 wishlist

This is a discussion on Madden 17 wishlist within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-29-2015, 08:46 AM   #57
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 17 wishlist

-Fix the CPU draft logic! Just the other night I had Dallas take a QB at #15 then another one at #21. This seems like an insanely easy thing to fix.

-Better draft presentation. Have commentators comment on your pick.

-More/better coach faces/models. I rather not every created coach look like Igor.
Old 10-30-2015, 04:47 AM   #58
MVP

Toupal's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugernator
-Fix the CPU draft logic! Just the other night I had Dallas take a QB at #15 then another one at #21. This seems like an insanely easy thing to fix.

-Better draft presentation. Have commentators comment on your pick.

-More/better coach faces/models. I rather not every created coach look like Igor.
Building off of the draft, they need to improve the offseason all together.
With all the hype that goes into the draft in real life, EA sure does a lame job of presenting it in Madden.

Additionally I want to see drafted player in the draft be eligible to be traded (i.e. Eli Manning/ Philip Rivers or Mike Vick/ Ladanian Tomlinson)

I want to see coaching get treated the same way free agency does. I want to see coordinators and even (get this) created coaches to be able to put a bid in for them. I would even like to see retired players start a coaching career.

I would also like to see coaches choose places to coach based on more than just money.... Things like if a player used to play for that team, or it may be a dream job for them. Also, I want to see a teams talent like overall ratings mean something for a coaches decision. For example, if Jim Harbaugh came back to the NFL, and a teams like the Raiders, Jaguars, or Colts were interested. He would be more inclined to go to the Colts because he once played there and they have the most young talent out of that bunch.
Old 10-31-2015, 10:20 AM   #59
Pro

Multiple Broadcast Teams- Let's get the other broadcast teams involved. If it is a Sunday night game let's have Michaels and Collinsworth in the booth. If I am using my Steelers and I am hosting a NFC team in a big interconference showdown let's get Buck and Aikman in the booth. Just keep varying it and give us different flavors

Keep Building The Atmosphere- Step in the right direction this year. Just continue to build on this.

One Button 32 Team Control - Players shouldn't have to spend 25-30 minutes setting up their franchise.

Better Roster Logic From CPU- A team is not going to draft a 1st round QB if the cat they drafted in the 1st the year before played well enough. C'mon now.Teams also aren't going to cut their first round corner who is rated 75 OVR just because they are loaded at the position and he is buried at the bottom of the depth chart. They will just go through the season heavy at that position and a little thin at another position (probably impossible to fix this). Teams also don't replace their starting QBs who have performed through free agency just because the incumbent is sitting at a 85 OVR

FBG Rosters- These rosters make Madden feel as much like real life football as possible. Use these as the base roster set.

Edit Draft Classes- Why not? Really shouldn't be hard.

More Player Customization- Zero reason I shouldn't be able to put a single sleeve on a player. Absolutely ridiculous at this point.

Formation Subs- If I want a certain package with specific players I should be able to call upon it as I please. Not have to redo all the substitutions every game.

More In Depth Offseason- Make the Draft a bigger deal. Allow mini camps to provide offseason progression opportunities.

More Variation of Injuries- Not every injury in the league is going to be season ending. There are countless 1,2, or 3 game type injuries that occur. Not everything has to be a torn rotator cuff or torn knee ligament. How about some sprains or pulled muscles?

Practice Squad- How is this not a thing yet? You're gonna have cats who are on the cuff of being able to contribute, but just aren't ready from a mental or technical standpoint. Instead of just outright having to cut them allow us to try to stash them away on our PS and hope they don't get poached by other teams.

Active Game Day Roster- Not all 53 guys get a helmet on game days.

Assistant Coaches- Please? At least Coordinators? If you're in a good mood how about position coaches? .

.......I know. I am asking for entirely too much lol.
Old 10-31-2015, 10:29 AM   #60
Rookie

I want FBG Rosters, Edit Draft Classes and More Player Customization
Old 10-31-2015, 06:22 PM   #61
MVP

Toupal's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelers4190
Multiple Broadcast Teams- Let's get the other broadcast teams involved. If it is a Sunday night game let's have Michaels and Collinsworth in the booth. If I am using my Steelers and I am hosting a NFC team in a big interconference showdown let's get Buck and Aikman in the booth. Just keep varying it and give us different flavors

Keep Building The Atmosphere- Step in the right direction this year. Just continue to build on this.

One Button 32 Team Control - Players shouldn't have to spend 25-30 minutes setting up their franchise.

Better Roster Logic From CPU- A team is not going to draft a 1st round QB if the cat they drafted in the 1st the year before played well enough. C'mon now.Teams also aren't going to cut their first round corner who is rated 75 OVR just because they are loaded at the position and he is buried at the bottom of the depth chart. They will just go through the season heavy at that position and a little thin at another position (probably impossible to fix this). Teams also don't replace their starting QBs who have performed through free agency just because the incumbent is sitting at a 85 OVR

FBG Rosters- These rosters make Madden feel as much like real life football as possible. Use these as the base roster set.

Edit Draft Classes- Why not? Really shouldn't be hard.

More Player Customization- Zero reason I shouldn't be able to put a single sleeve on a player. Absolutely ridiculous at this point.

Formation Subs- If I want a certain package with specific players I should be able to call upon it as I please. Not have to redo all the substitutions every game.

More In Depth Offseason- Make the Draft a bigger deal. Allow mini camps to provide offseason progression opportunities.

More Variation of Injuries- Not every injury in the league is going to be season ending. There are countless 1,2, or 3 game type injuries that occur. Not everything has to be a torn rotator cuff or torn knee ligament. How about some sprains or pulled muscles?

Practice Squad- How is this not a thing yet? You're gonna have cats who are on the cuff of being able to contribute, but just aren't ready from a mental or technical standpoint. Instead of just outright having to cut them allow us to try to stash them away on our PS and hope they don't get poached by other teams.

Active Game Day Roster- Not all 53 guys get a helmet on game days.

Assistant Coaches- Please? At least Coordinators? If you're in a good mood how about position coaches? .

.......I know. I am asking for entirely too much lol.
There is no such thing as asking too much from a company that you give at least $60 a year for.

Last edited by Toupal; 11-09-2015 at 04:03 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2015, 09:48 AM   #62
Just started!

I just wish they would fix the damn CPU cheating like crazy in CFM
Old 11-06-2015, 05:30 AM   #63
Rookie

midero's Arena

- more coaches (unemployed, college, etc)
- OC and DC
- more options when u create a coach (more faces & clothes, hats, headsets, u name it!)
- waivers
- practice squad
- better draft
- commentators who actually pronounce names of drafted players (last name only would do)
- private workouts to get more info on certain players u want to draft

there are probably a few more things I'd like to see...
Old 11-07-2015, 01:45 PM   #64
Rookie

grabursock55's Arena

bring back create a team! use a teambuilder-like interface and let us play a 32 team custom league... just like old times =)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »