Home

Re-Signing Free Agents

This is a discussion on Re-Signing Free Agents within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2015, 08:31 AM   #1
Rookie

scoobyskyline3's Arena

OVR: 0
Re-Signing Free Agents

Guys, I am playing CFM with some buddies from work and signed some FA's in the preseason. When i looked at the Re-sign/contract negotiation page i noticed that nobody i signed in the preseason can be offered a contract and it doesnt tell me if they are interested in resigning or not.

I hadnt played madden for about 6 years, is this the norm now for FAs signed in the regular season?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2015, 08:36 AM   #2
Rookie

althor's Arena

Re: Re-Signing Free Agents

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobyskyline3
Guys, I am playing CFM with some buddies from work and signed some FA's in the preseason. When i looked at the Re-sign/contract negotiation page i noticed that nobody i signed in the preseason can be offered a contract and it doesnt tell me if they are interested in resigning or not.

I hadnt played madden for about 6 years, is this the norm now for FAs signed in the regular season?
They won't show on the resign page until after the end of the season when the Resign Players tab pops up at Things To Do.
Old 09-16-2015, 09:40 AM   #3
Rookie

scoobyskyline3's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by althor
They won't show on the resign page until after the end of the season when the Resign Players tab pops up at Things To Do.
Okay, i kinda thought so but i wasnt sure because i hadnt played through a season yet.

Is it easier to re-sign players after the season because everything i offer my current guys gets rejected in a heartbeat
Old 09-16-2015, 10:26 AM   #4
Rookie

althor's Arena

Yeah I think the rejection thing is a bug. If you offer like 10x the amount they ask, you MIGHT get ONE to agree. But for me even offering 10x the amount they still refused. At the end of the season, they sign for the contract they ask for, and in some cases even less.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »