Home

Franchise quits to main menu after game?

This is a discussion on Franchise quits to main menu after game? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Operation Sports Is Looking for Folks Who Want to Create Great Videos
WWE 2K21 Needs a True MyGM/Booker Mode
FIFA 20 CONMEBOL Libertadores Impressions: A Missed Opportunity
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 09-16-2015, 09:43 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Franchise quits to main menu after game?

Ready to give up on this game. Everytime I finish my offline CFM game and hit "Finish game" it will boot me back to the main menu. When I try to open up my autosave, it hangs on the background video and won't load into the game, nullifying the game and any progress I hadn't saved before that. I'm on Xbox One digital download. Has anybody found a fix for this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2015, 11:10 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Franchise quits to main menu after game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakywwe
Ready to give up on this game. Everytime I finish my offline CFM game and hit "Finish game" it will boot me back to the main menu. When I try to open up my autosave, it hangs on the background video and won't load into the game, nullifying the game and any progress I hadn't saved before that. I'm on Xbox One digital download. Has anybody found a fix for this?
Same here. EXTREMELY frustrating.

It always seems to happen after great games too. When box scores are realistic, etc.

Highly upset with this. It NEEDS to be fixed. This isn't the first year its happened on Xbox One either. Its happened in the past and It's BS.
Old 09-16-2015, 11:30 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinedge
Same here. EXTREMELY frustrating.

It always seems to happen after great games too. When box scores are realistic, etc.

Highly upset with this. It NEEDS to be fixed. This isn't the first year its happened on Xbox One either. Its happened in the past and It's BS.
Never had this problem on older games but this is the first year and yes, always seems to happen on either great line score games, or memorable plays (Just had a 4 touchdown game with one of my receivers and had it happen). I thought they might've fixed it in the patch with the note "Fixed bug that would continuously loop background video" but alas, that was not the case
Old 09-16-2015, 11:49 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 2

I got kicked off a few nights back, but that has been my only issue. My cfm buddies could not connect to the ea servers at all tonight.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
Old 09-16-2015, 11:51 PM   #5
Rookie

tito2380's Arena

OVR: 1

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442461843.521860.jpg

I contacted @RexDEAfootball about this on Twitter and that was his response.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LSU Tigers

New Orleans Pelicans

Los Angeles Lakers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2015, 02:57 AM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tito2380
Attachment 106460

I contacted @RexDEAfootball about this on Twitter and that was his response.

That response doesn't make sense. What happens is that immediately after finishing the game, it puts you at the main menu of the game, not the cfm menu. It doesn't give you a chance to save again manually after the game, and u lose that game's progress and played it for nothing.

It happened to me a lot last year, and the fix was to not be connected to the servers at all while u play. Not sure if that would help this year. In '16 it's only happened to me once, but luckily the auto save did pick up the last game I played, and went I went back in after I got booted to the main menu and my progress had been saved.

Old 09-18-2015, 08:15 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by redux1000
That response doesn't make sense. What happens is that immediately after finishing the game, it puts you at the main menu of the game, not the cfm menu. It doesn't give you a chance to save again manually after the game, and u lose that game's progress and played it for nothing.

It happened to me a lot last year, and the fix was to not be connected to the servers at all while u play. Not sure if that would help this year. In '16 it's only happened to me once, but luckily the auto save did pick up the last game I played, and went I went back in after I got booted to the main menu and my progress had been saved.

May have to try this. I've noticed every time it happens that I get the ''cant connect to EA servers at this time" message

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »