Home

Old 09-23-2015, 09:30 PM   #41
Rookie

SwagBoutDatMaddenLfe's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Sacks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by camo
I have lowered pass block to 47 and play on all pro. It's has allowed d linemen to get off blocks and increased ability to get pressure on the Qb.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
That pic above pass block is on 0. All madden though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2015, 09:43 PM   #42
Rookie

I've found the pass block sliders on all-pro should be somewhere around 10-20 to get the proper pass rush. When playing with good DL against a good OL you will get maybe 2-3 sacks. Against a bad OL might get as many as 6-8.

I have not tested much with a poor DL, but I would imagine they play out as they should. Maybe an occasional sack here or there but no kind of dominance
Old 09-23-2015, 09:48 PM   #43
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwagBoutDatMaddenLfe
That pic above pass block is on 0. All madden though.
Dunno what to tell you..play some all pro instead and adjust those sliders. All madden is supposed to be hard. But football is football no matter the level so to make it hard they add in boosts to non user players.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
Old 09-24-2015, 11:30 AM   #44
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwagBoutDatMaddenLfe
Right. I play on MLB vs users and shut down middle of the field. Now in order to get true pressure I have to blitz or play on line myself. If I play on JJ then he's JJ. If I leave to AI he's the late Great Gregory Hines Tap dancing
That's what bugs me, JJ Watt not performing like he should. If attributes meant anything, he would be more effective without user control. I blitz and Watt dances with of all players, a TE. I would love to see Watt's expression seeing how this game exhibits his skills on user team vs CPU.
Old 09-24-2015, 01:18 PM   #45
Rookie

SwagBoutDatMaddenLfe's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavicchi
That's what bugs me, JJ Watt not performing like he should. If attributes meant anything, he would be more effective without user control. I blitz and Watt dances with of all players, a TE. I would love to see Watt's expression seeing how this game exhibits his skills on user team vs CPU.
OMG HIS FACE WOULD BE PRICELESS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2015, 03:53 AM   #46
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by slipknottin
I've found the pass block sliders on all-pro should be somewhere around 10-20 to get the proper pass rush. When playing with good DL against a good OL you will get maybe 2-3 sacks. Against a bad OL might get as many as 6-8.

I have not tested much with a poor DL, but I would imagine they play out as they should. Maybe an occasional sack here or there but no kind of dominance

So I just played a game broncos CPU vs Packers me where I won 30-23 on a first play INT Touchdown in overtime with the CPU pass block at 10 and with offside and false start at 80 like some one else was saying. In the game I had like 4 sacks and a few other times that I got a lot of pressure on Peyton. I will have to play more games to see if this is the answer or just a 1 game fluke because I did have one game like that a while back with pass blocking at 40 so that one was just a fluke hope this is not a fluke to.
Old 09-25-2015, 11:45 AM   #47
Rookie

There's not an issue with sacks IMO.

On All Madden, I just broke the single season sack record with Vic Beasley in 14 games.

I've got plenty of people closing in on a 10 sack season as well.

I don't adjust any sliders either.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »