Home

Scrambling QB's don't scramble?

This is a discussion on Scrambling QB's don't scramble? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2015, 05:23 AM   #9
Rookie

eastcoast49ers's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Scrambling QB's don't scramble?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedCoffee1983
Hmm, I noticed it felt like I see more scrambling in Play Now. So now that you mention it I'll have to pay more attention.

So you're saying you don't see QB's with the Scrambling trait scramble at all? Or not as much as you think they should?

If this is true and its glitched I would imagine it would be easy for EA to reproduce the glitch.
Basically what i notice is that traditional pocket passing qb's are ending up with more rushes than scrambling qb's. Not in sim games, just when i'm playing user vs cpu
Old 09-23-2015, 07:55 AM   #10
MVP

In my online franchise, I end up with 4 or 5 sacks per game against scrambling QBs. 0 to 1 against pocket passers because they do take off.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
Old 09-23-2015, 09:37 AM   #11
Banned

IcedCoffee1983's Arena

OVR: 0

Did anyone list this in th glitches section?

I swear they will never get traits to work correctly.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2015, 09:39 AM   #12
Rookie

GoBlue7's Arena

They scramble in play now. I have not played a scrambling qb in CFM yet but this could be another case where you get completely different game play between the two modes.... Which sucks because play now was great this year.
Old 09-23-2015, 09:46 AM   #13
Banned

IcedCoffee1983's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBlue7
They scramble in play now. I have not played a scrambling qb in CFM yet but this could be another case where you get completely different game play between the two modes.... Which sucks because play now was great this year.
Yeah; I'll never understand why Play Now and CFM games are worlds apart. The gameplay is different, the bugs/glitches are different, the auto-sub sliders are different (in that they don't work). It's really frustrating, it's been going on for years, and I will eat my hat if EA ever gets both modes functioning the same.
Old 09-23-2015, 09:51 AM   #14
Rookie

GoBlue7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedCoffee1983
Yeah; I'll never understand why Play Now and CFM games are worlds apart. The gameplay is different, the bugs/glitches are different, the auto-sub sliders are different (in that they don't work). It's really frustrating, it's been going on for years, and I will eat my hat if EA ever gets both modes functioning the same.
I will join you. I was getting great games without touching sliders in play now. Now it is back to tinkering with sliders within CFM trying to get it to what works for me.
Old 09-23-2015, 12:27 PM   #15
Pro

OVR: 1

I deleted the tuner (have patch installed), and I'm seeing the same thing with offline CFM. No scrambling from anyone. I didn't realize it until I played against both Seattle and 49ers, and not once did Wilson or Kapernick scramble. In fact, I got double the # of sacks on the two of them then I did with any other QBs, including a 3rd stringer.

I am wondering if it's the patch. Didn't happen before it, and it's a problem with or without the tuner, apparently.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2015, 09:11 PM   #16
Rookie

eastcoast49ers's Arena

Just had same issue going against Cleveland in my CFM. Browns had 39 rushing attempts and not a single one was Manziel.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »