Home

CFM Owner Mode "Building A New Stadium"

This is a discussion on CFM Owner Mode "Building A New Stadium" within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2015, 12:04 PM   #1
Rookie

DatDudeKoop's Arena

OVR: 0
CFM Owner Mode "Building A New Stadium"

Hello All,

I chose the Bengals in my newest online CFM with friends. I want to build a new stadium, but I don't know exactly how much money I would need and what not. I know it takes a year but don't know too much after that. I also wouldn't mind knowing why my renovate tab is locked.

Basically if someone could give a run down of the stadium features for owners in CFM, that would be great.
MLB: Cincinnati Reds
NCAAF: Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Cincinnati Bearcats
NCAAB: Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Xavier Musketeers
Cincinnati Bearcats
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2015, 02:51 PM   #2
Banned

IcedCoffee1983's Arena

Re: CFM Owner Mode "Building A New Stadium"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatDudeKoop
Hello All,

I chose the Bengals in my newest online CFM with friends. I want to build a new stadium, but I don't know exactly how much money I would need and what not. I know it takes a year but don't know too much after that. I also wouldn't mind knowing why my renovate tab is locked.

Basically if someone could give a run down of the stadium features for owners in CFM, that would be great.
Stadium upgrades can only be done week 1 (or maybe it's week 1 of pre-season) but it's the same thing with stadium upgrades as it is with stadium/team relocation, you have to initiate that in the 1st week. After that for the rest of the season it's gray'd out for all teams.

As for how much money you need... in previous Maddens you didn't actually need any more money stashed away in your "Owners Funds" because Owners Funds were patched because of a glitch where building a new stadium always put you millions in the red and it stopped you from being to sign players (since you couldn't afford signing bonuses).

You do however have to pay a million or so extra each week for the term of the "stadium loan" for several years after you build a new one. The more expensive the stadium you choose the more that weekly fee will be. So a new stadium is not "free" and you need to keep in mind your weekly revenue will be lowered for several years which could make saving money for signing bonuses tough in the years just after you build your stadium. So choose a city with a BIG MARKET.

If I were you, I would make a totally separate dummy franchise and choose to relocate/rebuild, and see how the process goes before doing it with your "real franchise". Thats how I learned a lot about stadium stuff.
Old 09-23-2015, 08:52 PM   #3
Rookie

Ruben2424's Arena

If I were you, I would make a totally separate dummy franchise and choose to relocate/rebuild, and see how the process goes before doing it with your "real franchise". Thats how I learned a lot about stadium stuff.[/quote]

^^^ That's the best way to go about it before actually doing it in your real franchise. And about the stadium renovation option being locked, that's either because you are still in the offseason OR you can't afford it. Renovations are usually between $10M and 15M depending on what part of your stadium you are renovating.
Old 09-30-2015, 10:15 AM   #4
Rookie

DatDudeKoop's Arena

Thanks for the help fellas.
MLB: Cincinnati Reds
NCAAF: Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Cincinnati Bearcats
NCAAB: Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Xavier Musketeers
Cincinnati Bearcats
Old 09-30-2015, 10:38 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 15
Location: Begins with a C, ends with an O and in the middle is HICAG.

Has anyone rebuilt a stadium?

Is there really only 1 set of options to choose from? After that it's all random?

I've only seen the option to choose what type of stadium I want after that, I don't see anything else pop up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2015, 11:53 AM   #6
Rookie

TomSellecksMustache's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by shugknight
Has anyone rebuilt a stadium?

Is there really only 1 set of options to choose from? After that it's all random?

I've only seen the option to choose what type of stadium I want after that, I don't see anything else pop up.

the options are Classic, Sphere, Hybrid & Future. then each one of those has 3 levels.
Old 09-30-2015, 12:35 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 15
Location: Begins with a C, ends with an O and in the middle is HICAG.

What are the 3 levels?

I remember in the very old Maddens, you can adjust how your stadium appears.

After I pick the Deluxe Classic, it gives me a breakdown of the seats in the stadium, and that's it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »