Home

Xbox one version is not 60 fps(stuttering mess)

This is a discussion on Xbox one version is not 60 fps(stuttering mess) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-16-2015, 11:47 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Xbox one version is not 60 fps(stuttering mess)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyTheGiant
Icicle - you and me are in the exact same boat with this and I do this to myself all the time. I love my Xbox One but this year tried making the switch to PS4 for sports because I needed to travel more often and the Xbox wasn't coming on the road. After much debate, I've decided that while I love the Xbox One controller and Xbox Live experience in general for sports, Madden does feel slightly better this year on PS4. Madden is actually the only sports game I can use the Dualshock 4 on comfortably.

Here are my current choices:

Madden - PS4
NBA 2K16 - Xbox One (controller, especially for dribbling vibration)
FIFA 16 - Xbox One (can't control the players at all with DS4)

And I'm also a big FPS guy - going with Halo for my shooter this year and maybe Star Wars Battlefront.
Let's also not forget one major thing - I love saying "Xbox Record That" for capturing those special plays... I do miss that in Madden this year especially.
Old 11-17-2015, 06:36 AM   #50
Pro

tgiordano's Arena

OVR: 5

Do your fingers slip on the ps4 analog controller. Mine do when my hands get a little sweaty.thats why I like the one controller as well. Is there a big difference in the gameplay with the one after clearing the cache, should I does this daily , weeekly to avoid stuttering?
Old 11-17-2015, 08:21 AM   #51
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgiordano
Do your fingers slip on the ps4 analog controller. Mine do when my hands get a little sweaty.thats why I like the one controller as well. Is there a big difference in the gameplay with the one after clearing the cache, should I does this daily , weeekly to avoid stuttering?
I don't find myself slamming on the stick with Madden the way I do for FIFA/2K so the slipping is not an issue. But in general, yes, I find my hands slipping and my hands get sweatier in general with the dual shock. Odd, I know.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2015, 03:45 PM   #52
Pro

tgiordano's Arena

OVR: 5

Has the new patch helped with the ,xboxone framerate or stuttering problem?
Old 11-17-2015, 03:57 PM   #53
Rookie

LOL....the xbox one has never had a stuttering problem. Certain people seem to have issues...for whatever reason. I have never had Madden stutter on my xbox one. Neither have the majority
Old 11-18-2015, 01:02 PM   #54
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboyc
LOL....the xbox one has never had a stuttering problem. Certain people seem to have issues...for whatever reason. I have never had Madden stutter on my xbox one. Neither have the majority
I never had it stutter either except when NHL updated and it affected Madden. Other than that it has run smooth for me as well. Maybe you don't have games that affect Madden.
Old 11-25-2015, 09:58 AM   #55
---

TexasFan2005's Arena

Madden was stuttering for me on PS4 as well. I play on a Samsung 55" and refuse to play it on game mode because I love the auto motion plus feature (on standard) and the tv is calibrated perfectly. I got a Monster UHD platinum HDMI cable (for a different 4k tv) and tried it out on this tv. Madden plays perfectly smooth now with no lag or stutter whatsoever, and the color and graphics are SO MUCH BETTER.

The reason I post this in this thread is that maybe this type of UHD HDMI cable can help alleviate the stuttering on the XBOX. The cords are pretty expensive, but if someone has a chance to try it out, it may just work.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2015, 09:07 PM   #56
Banned

NYGiants4Natic's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasFan2005
Madden was stuttering for me on PS4 as well. I play on a Samsung 55" and refuse to play it on game mode because I love the auto motion plus feature (on standard) and the tv is calibrated perfectly. I got a Monster UHD platinum HDMI cable (for a different 4k tv) and tried it out on this tv. Madden plays perfectly smooth now with no lag or stutter whatsoever, and the color and graphics are SO MUCH BETTER.

The reason I post this in this thread is that maybe this type of UHD HDMI cable can help alleviate the stuttering on the XBOX. The cords are pretty expensive, but if someone has a chance to try it out, it may just work.
hate to break it to you man but the type of hdmi cable you have will have zero influence on how the picture looks and specially how a game performs

Also adding all that samsung processing is just giving you fake soap opera effect and causing input lag... Samsung tv's are unplayable to most on non game mode setting

I have a 65 4K samsung 9000 and without game mode is garbage to play on

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »