Home

Connected Franchise Mode Improvements

This is a discussion on Connected Franchise Mode Improvements within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-09-2016, 08:29 PM   #41
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45
Re: Connected Franchise Mode Improvements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toupal
But at the same time, EA already has a list of schools names under the player profiles. So in a way, colleges are already in the game.
The use of just the college's name - ex. "The Ohio State University" / "Ohio State" - is already legal; the name is a public fact and using the name is protected under the First Amendment. In fact one can go as far as using the text "Ohio State Buckeyes" without getting in trouble, as long as one uses only the text and not any associated graphic word marks or logos. This was established in C.B.C. Distribution v Major League Baseball in 2006.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2016, 08:44 PM   #42
MVP

Toupal's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
The use of just the college's name - ex. "The Ohio State University" / "Ohio State" - is already legal; the name is a public fact and using the name is protected under the First Amendment. In fact one can go as far as using the text "Ohio State Buckeyes" without getting in trouble, as long as one uses only the text and not any associated graphic word marks or logos. This was established in C.B.C. Distribution v Major League Baseball in 2006.
I knew I could count on CM Hooe!

However I would still like to see Madden work with individual colleges to get their logos and uniforms in the game or even attempt at a superstar mode where you can start in college.
Old 03-10-2016, 07:07 PM   #43
Banned

Flex schedule would be great for those who love to play as many games as possible
Old 03-11-2016, 10:29 AM   #44
Pro

OVR: 1

I'd like the option to choose my preseason opponents. Madden had this back in the day. I play as SF, and every season after season 1 I have, in order: vs Rams, @ Patriots, @ Broncos, vs Chargers.

I'd love a chance to pick teams I rarely play in the preseason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Born in '82, 49er Faithful since 1986!
Old 03-11-2016, 11:46 AM   #45
Rookie

mnAD28's Arena

I still don't know why this hasn't made it back into the game, but dammit, I just want formation subs to be OUTSIDE of the actual game. I hate having starting LB's and TE's on the kickoff, starters on punt returns, etc...

NCAA had the ability, Madden used to have it, why not bring it back!!!??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-11-2016, 12:19 PM   #46
MVP

Mattanite's Arena

Practice squad and UDFA... see the "Predicting M17 features" thread for reasoning.
Old 03-11-2016, 05:45 PM   #47
Pro

d23x's Arena

Ability to restructure contracts.
Old 03-15-2016, 01:05 AM   #48
MVP

Toupal's Arena

Just watching the free agency, combine, mock drafts, trades, retirements, restructured contracts, and offseason rumours makes me sad at how lame the offseason in madden is.

Free agency- lets get some restricted and unrestricted free agents back in the game. I want an easier way to few free agents overall and attributes

Combine- I like how they actually have combine numbers now, but I feel like they are only scratching the surface of this.

Mock drafts- I want to see several mock drafts as far as who is going where and all of that, so I know who the experts think I should pick, and where the appropriate place to draft someone is.

Trades- i would just like to have control in my offline CFM of approving or disapproving trades. I want to see players demand trades if their morale or confidence gets too low, or you bring in a coach whose scheme doesn't fit that players strengths.

Retirements- give us the ability to talk players out of retirement. Throw us curveballs, and if a players confidence or morale get so low, they consider retirement.

Restructure contracts- pretty simple and self explanatory.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »