Home

Updated Patch News

This is a discussion on Updated Patch News within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2015, 07:50 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Updated Patch News

Was going to start my official cfm tonight... Almost wish I didn't read this lol

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
Old 09-24-2015, 08:12 PM   #18
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

I really believe this Madden team of developers are seriously committed to making this game as real as possible...This is what makes me happy to spend money; I reward great work...
Old 09-24-2015, 09:32 PM   #19
Rookie

Is this something worth waiting for? I mean they are going to just keep coming out with patches anyways. Who's to say what this upcoming patch is even for. If you were to start your franchise right now, would you wait after reading this? Or just continue on playing

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
Old 09-24-2015, 10:04 PM   #20
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4

So this is kinda funny to me. On the one hand they supposedly can't say whats in patch until approved, but then its ok to verify this

https://twitter.com/RexDEAFootball/s...02923101974528

I have no issue with him telling that, i personally think its great. However if you can say that, when the person isnt even asking you specifically about if its in the patch, why cant they say something like " a fix for is was sent in with the patch, as long as patch is fully approved , it will cover that" ?

I mean this issue of leagues going backwards , reversing all roster moves ,etc is a HUGE DEAL .Can't they just say , a fix is in the patch as long as its approved? dang it man

I figure this will be out tuesday or wednesday. Rex first said that the patch should be out before end of month depending on 1st party confirmations tues night. I figure they either turned it in on tuesday or were going to wednesday, last patch took 7 days before they were allowed to send it out.

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Old 09-24-2015, 11:03 PM   #21
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by howboutdat
So this is kinda funny to me. On the one hand they supposedly can't say whats in patch until approved, but then its ok to verify this

https://twitter.com/RexDEAFootball/s...02923101974528

I have no issue with him telling that, i personally think its great. However if you can say that, when the person isnt even asking you specifically about if its in the patch, why cant they say something like " a fix for is was sent in with the patch, as long as patch is fully approved , it will cover that" ?

I mean this issue of leagues going backwards , reversing all roster moves ,etc is a HUGE DEAL .Can't they just say , a fix is in the patch as long as its approved? dang it man

I figure this will be out tuesday or wednesday. Rex first said that the patch should be out before end of month depending on 1st party confirmations tues night. I figure they either turned it in on tuesday or were going to wednesday, last patch took 7 days before they were allowed to send it out.
If you follow his Twitter history over the past few weeks, he's either telling people they will look into the matter or it's being addressed in a patch.

Notice on this particular issue he didn't say if it's going to be this patch or a patch in the near future.

It's no use sweating over until the patch is released. This has been standing operating procedure over the past several years for any sports game I've played.

Obviously, they are trying to things the right way or they would be able to say what you stated quite freely.

Last edited by roadman; 09-24-2015 at 11:05 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2015, 11:32 PM   #22
Emerald Archer

Sphinx's Arena

I just hope the accelerated clock issues in h2h cfm games gets fixed. So annoying!
Old 09-25-2015, 03:01 AM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryangrand3
I really really hope they increase xp in cfm
THIS so much. The xp in franchise mode is so insanely low versus the cost to increase attributes or buy traits that you can never really increase them.
Old 09-25-2015, 06:37 AM   #24
Pro

tgiordano's Arena

OVR: 5

Fix xb1 framerate
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »