Home

Qb injuries

This is a discussion on Qb injuries within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-02-2015, 03:31 PM   #9
Pro

T5063's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Qb injuries

In my CFM Romo is out for multiple weeks, so is Brees, Cutler missed a game, Big Ben injured his knee, Geno Smith is out, so is McCown and Luck. This isnt sim at all.
Old 10-02-2015, 03:40 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

I dont like seeing all you guys having normal results. Makes me feel like I have a messed up copy of the game. I think im going to bring the injuries way down because there's more than enough injuries already. Even for the AI teams i've noticed an unrealistic amount of QB injuries. Lot of teams on their 3rd string QBs.
Old 10-02-2015, 04:10 PM   #11
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by T5063
In my CFM Romo is out for multiple weeks, so is Brees, Cutler missed a game, Big Ben injured his knee, Geno Smith is out, so is McCown and Luck. This isnt sim at all.
In real life: Tony Romo, Ben Roethlisberger, Jay Cutler, and Geno Smith are all missing multiple weeks with injuries. Josh McCown missed two weeks with injuries. Drew Brees just missed a week with an injury, and Andrew Luck may miss this week with an injury.

If anything, your CFM is mirroring real life incredibly well. Either that or your post is sarcasm going over my head, in which case I apologize.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2015, 04:14 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
In real life: Tony Romo, Ben Roethlisberger, Jay Cutler, and Geno Smith are all missing multiple weeks with injuries. Josh McCown missed two weeks with injuries. Drew Brees just missed a week with an injury, and Andrew Luck may miss this week with an injury.

If anything, your CFM is mirroring real life incredibly well. Either that or your post is sarcasm going over my head, in which case I apologize.
I figured it was sarcasm. Hard to tell on message boards sometimes.
Which brings me to...

New Rule: If you use sarcasm on the internet the sarcastic comment must be followed by an emoticon.
Old 10-02-2015, 04:16 PM   #13
Pro

T5063's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
Yeah I was being sarcastic lol.

I've had realistic injuries in my CFMs so far. There was one instance where the CPU Chiefs were on their 4th string QB but things like that happen IRL. I had QB injuries myself of varying lengths. They usually happened when I tried to scramble too much and get rocked by a defender (like with RG3).

I remember a few maddens ago where the CPU never had any QB sim injuries, like literally 0. This pretty much made me stop playing that game.

I think QB injuries in M16 are fine.

EDIT: I play with injuries on 63 with Armor&Swords's sliders.

Last edited by T5063; 10-02-2015 at 04:20 PM.
Old 10-02-2015, 04:36 PM   #14
Pro

silver281gt's Arena

OVR: 3

Crazy.. I love injuries as its a part of the game. They happen way more frequent then people want to give credit for.

Now on that not my 1st 2 games my injuries were at 60, not 1 injury. Last night I jumped my injuries up to 81 just to see what would happen and hopefully get a couple injuries.. Well no one got hurt dang it lol.. going to play a few games like this to see how it plays out.
Old 10-02-2015, 04:41 PM   #15
MVP

mjavon's Arena

OVR: 0

Still annoying that the "dice roll" determining injuries only happens for tackling events, making it mear impossible for offensive lineman to be injured in actual gameplay.

Does anyone know if the injury alider affects injury frequency in simulated games?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2015, 04:52 PM   #16
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver281gt
Crazy.. I love injuries as its a part of the game. They happen way more frequent then people want to give credit for.

Now on that not my 1st 2 games my injuries were at 60, not 1 injury. Last night I jumped my injuries up to 81 just to see what would happen and hopefully get a couple injuries.. Well no one got hurt dang it lol.. going to play a few games like this to see how it plays out.
That's what I'm seeing not enough injuries, at 62 not many, at 66 even less.

"If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?" -Tuco

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »