Home

Rushing TD numbers

This is a discussion on Rushing TD numbers within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-02-2015, 09:04 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Rushing TD numbers

I just simmed the first season so I can start as coach in the offseason, and the rushing TD numbers for teams is kind of screwy. The back up RB's on almost every team have more TD's than the starters. Example Sproles has 11 rushing TD's, 11! Murray has 6.

I did force wins for all the games through the first 3 weeks, and a few here and there so I'm hoping that caused the issue? Has anyone that's actually played through seasons seen this happen?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2015, 09:24 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Rushing TD numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugernator
I just simmed the first season so I can start as coach in the offseason, and the rushing TD numbers for teams is kind of screwy. The back up RB's on almost every team have more TD's than the starters. Example Sproles has 11 rushing TD's, 11! Murray has 6.

I did force wins for all the games through the first 3 weeks, and a few here and there so I'm hoping that caused the issue? Has anyone that's actually played through seasons seen this happen?
1st string RB's get tired after a few carries and the 2nd string comes in and scores it in the red zone, happens all the time for me.
Old 10-03-2015, 02:51 PM   #3
Rookie

Shards's Arena

Re: Rushing TD numbers

I remember hearing crazy high scores in forced wins so that could be part of the problem as well. Last year McCoy had 5 tds on over 300 carries while Sproles had 6 on almost 60 carries. TDs don't always correlate directly to attempts. Back in the Barry Sanders days touchdown Tommy Vardell used to steal all the goaline TDs.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »