Home

Five New Additions For Madden NFL's Franchise Mode We'd Like to See

This is a discussion on Five New Additions For Madden NFL's Franchise Mode We'd Like to See within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2015, 11:36 AM   #1
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
Five New Additions For Madden NFL's Franchise Mode We'd Like to See

If you’re a fan of Madden's franchise mode, then more than likely you have a list of items you would like to see added or tweaked -- most of us do. That list of items will obviously differ and vary widely depending on whom you ask because we all have different perspectives, likes and wants when it comes to our gaming utopia. For myself though, I have a pretty specific set of changes and additions that I feel would dramatically expand the Madden CFM experience, and add much needed depth and longevity.

Read More - Five New Additions For Madden NFL's Franchise Mode We'd Like to See
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox One
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2015, 11:54 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
a small ut I think fun addition would be to incorporate fantasy football into CFM somehow. either by just showing who were the top fantasy players for the week or an actual fantasy implementation where the owner chooses a fantasy team each week and tries to beat out the other owners. I think that would be fun
Old 10-19-2015, 12:03 PM   #3
Rookie

Dawg Pound's Arena

OVR: 0
A weekly roundup page that showed top preformers, scores, boxscores and standings would be nice.
Old 10-19-2015, 12:04 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 2
Be it Franchise mode or not this would be nice = "Full Defensive Assignment Ability". The offense has to ability to "flip WR's" but no such tactic exists on defense....of course it wouldn't be much of an issue if EA had not programed in the ability to make amazing one handed grabs in the middle of triple coverage every other play.
Old 10-19-2015, 12:15 PM   #5
Banned

IcedCoffee1983's Arena

Re: Five New Additions For Madden NFL's Franchise Mode We'd Like to See

Here is my list:

1 - Fix Auto-Subs in CFM.
2 - Fix Auto-Subs in CFM.
3 - Fix Auto-Subs in CFM.
4 - Fix Auto-Subs in CFM.
5 - Fix CPU Auto-Subbing in CFM so RB's on CPU teams won't always take 25+ carries while they almost never use their perfectly healthy and rested backups.

All that stuff in your article would be awesome. Especially pre-game defensive assignments and an in-game league ticker... I'd love to see that, but it's hard to fantasize about what I'd like to see added when such basic things such as player subbing in and out is a chore for human teams, and is totally broken for CPU running backs.

Oh, and Auto-Subs in CFM have been broken for YEARS. So my CFM wish list has been the same since 2012. I'm going to ahead and guess it will still be broken again next year and my wish list will be same.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2015, 12:23 PM   #6
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

My 5 would be:

Practice Squad.

Injury Overhaul - include the short time IR, real IR and a full probably, doubtful, out system that affects how each guy plays. (ex: probably you only play at 90% etc).

Full coaching staff - I want coordinators, position coaches, scouts etc. And I want them to be actually mean something to the game.

Gameplanning - actually being able to plan for your opponent, watching film on them, customizing your assignments/matchups and picking the plays your going to use.

Relocation - a full relocation suite where the user can pick everything and anything they want from a team name, to a custom logo. Even adopt a Forza style logo creator for endless possibilities and allow them to be uploaded and shared. Allow me to pick the colors I want, not have to pick between 3 colors I dont like.

Bonus:

Extras - Keep me involved during the season with radio shows, newspapers, a recap show, a draft show. Go back to Madden 05 and 2k5 and give us everything from those. Keep me dialed in to what is happening around the league, make the franchise mode actually come alive.
Old 10-19-2015, 12:24 PM   #7
Pro

wisdom less13's Arena

OVR: 10
Restricted and unrestricted free agents. You know, like how it used to be about a decade ago...
Old 10-19-2015, 12:33 PM   #8
Pro

For the love of based god when will Madden have when defensive concepts for each team
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »