Home

I want to see who I'm playing before the game (Online H2H)

This is a discussion on I want to see who I'm playing before the game (Online H2H) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-21-2015, 04:56 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
I want to see who I'm playing before the game (Online H2H)

Why was this taken away? Last year, you could see who you were going to play. Their profile and team. I don't care too much about the team, but I want to be able to see the profile. I used that to my advantage to check the reputation of the people I played and also see if they had any friends and not an abundance of followers. If the reputation was anything other than "good", or the person had under 5 friends, I didn't play them because more than likely they were the cheaters.

We need this back... Because of course, now, I am officially victim of the run the players off the field glitch just because this guy doesn't want to take a loss. This is ridiculous, and while there is something to be said about the guy who is currently glitching me as we speak, I'm constructively criticizing and calling out EA for this blunder.

I mostly like this game and the improvements that were made particularly during pre snap, moment of truth (ball in the air), and other technical things, but this glitch has been around since last year and everyone knew about it. I'm not gonna say its impoosible to know the ins and outs of the games that are made, but this glitch can be recreated in the same way. Why is this allowed to go on? This should have been nipped in the bud. It's not new information.

I'm no programming/coding expert by any means, but why not put a hidden timer on the game for each specific play, and if a play goes on longer than 5 minutes, the game ends with the glitcher being kicked? No single play in MADDEN should go over a minute ( i picked 5 minutes just to be safe), so to me, it would not be so hard for it to be noticed. I'm just spitballing here, but this a solution that can be looked into, and I think the developers could have done more to assist their faithful players who don't have time for this mess. Again, this glitch worked last year, and it appears there is still no solution for it.

There is literally no point in playing any online h2h mode if this isnt fixed.

Last edited by MyxGoDxIsxGrEaTeR; 10-21-2015 at 04:58 PM. Reason: Word choice and grammatical errors.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »