Home

Weird regression issue in CFM

This is a discussion on Weird regression issue in CFM within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-31-2015, 05:33 PM   #25
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Weird regression issue in CFM

My experience is an 32 user cfm

That's all I can speak for

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2015, 06:15 PM   #26
Rangers Lead The Way!!!!

ABR173rd's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedCoffee1983
Ok so I had a save (originally started post #2 patch) at week 17 and loaded it up. I wrote down the SAC MAC and DAC of 7 QB's..

Brady, Rodgers, Stafford, and Geno Smith. They all had great or decent seasons with low INT's (Geno wasn't the starter)

Bottles, Luck, had 20+ INT's. Dalton was middle of the road.

So I wrote down their stats for all seven of those guys. However when I advanced to the postseason none of them regressed in any stat, in fact they all went up a point or two in some catagories. Geno went down a point in SAC and MAC. So I guess it didn't affect my franchise. (off line btw)

I'm going to check out my Los Angeles Rams franchise next where my Rookie QB is struggling, and see if it happens there.

There are several solid OS'ers in this thread, so I know you guys aren't seeing things, I'm going to keep an eye out for this...

Is this mostly happening with online CFM's?
My regression is in an offline CFM started after both patches.
Old 11-01-2015, 01:46 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABR173rd
My regression is in an offline CFM started after both patches.
Same here. Created QB in CFM started going down in his first season. 22 years old. Deep passing and awareness.
Old 11-03-2015, 05:41 AM   #28
MVP

OVR: 1

mid season you can lose anything it really sucks
Old 11-03-2015, 11:12 AM   #29
Banned

IcedCoffee1983's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ueauvan
mid season you can lose anything it really sucks
So wait, you guys are seeing these 10 point AWR, SAD, MAC and DAC drops mid season as well? And not just when advancing to the week 1 of playoffs? (wild card week)

In my offline CFM, I checked 7 QB's right at week 17, then I advanced a week to the playoffs , and I didn't notice any major drops. (I did see some QB's go up or down a point here and there, but that seemed normal)

Also, I thought regression only happened at the end of the season? And that mid season changes are only due to confidence having an effect on ratings. Is that not correct?

When I get home I'm going to advance my LA Rams franchise to the 1st week of playoffs, and see if this is happening with that CFM. But, like I said I didn't find any evidence of it in my Patriots CFM going from week 17 to Playoffs Wildcard. I'm at work now but I'll try with Rams CFM and see what happens.
Old 11-03-2015, 01:32 PM   #30
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

All I can attest to is random accuracy regression (just one of the accuracies, either DAC or MAC) when advancing to playoffs.

I haven't witnessed what others have mentioned.

I can prove the drops we just saw a week ago in SOS, you can see them on the daddyleagues page. Let me know if you want links to see for yourself.

I searched the whole league. I only saw 4 QBs regress. Our RBs stayed the same, nothing else changed. Nothing regressed mid-season for us. Just random regression when we advanced to wild card round.

Three of the four QBs had rough years turnover wise but still met goals, and like I said, Bortles was one of the best QBs in the league and lost 9 DAC I believe

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 11-03-2015, 02:28 PM   #31
Banned

IcedCoffee1983's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The JareBear
All I can attest to is random accuracy regression (just one of the accuracies, either DAC or MAC) when advancing to playoffs.

I haven't witnessed what others have mentioned.

I can prove the drops we just saw a week ago in SOS, you can see them on the daddyleagues page. Let me know if you want links to see for yourself.

I searched the whole league. I only saw 4 QBs regress. Our RBs stayed the same, nothing else changed. Nothing regressed mid-season for us. Just random regression when we advanced to wild card round.

Three of the four QBs had rough years turnover wise but still met goals, and like I said, Bortles was one of the best QBs in the league and lost 9 DAC I believe
OK, I'll adance my Rams franchise to week 17 and write down the AWR SAC MAC and DAC of each starting QB, and then I'll advance to week 1 of the playoffs and see what happens. I have noticed stats change mid season in my CFM, but only by a point here and there and I think it's just because of confidence affecting guys (positively & negatively) on other teams, or because I have CPU teams set to weekly progression and they're spending XP.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2015, 05:48 PM   #32
MVP

OVR: 1

add a regressing punter, mine lost 3 k acc because he only punted once, for 39 yds nett 39 and it was inside the 10
meanwhile for the season he av 43+ nett and 25 odd in the 20

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »