Home

Is there a way to start a franchise with accurate 53 man rosters for all 32 teams?

This is a discussion on Is there a way to start a franchise with accurate 53 man rosters for all 32 teams? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-24-2015, 11:24 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 2
Is there a way to start a franchise with accurate 53 man rosters for all 32 teams?

Is this even possible without doing the cuts manually week by week for all 32 teams? I dont think I have the patience to do that, but I really want to start a franchise with accurate 53 man rosters for every team. Any tips?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2015, 11:33 AM   #2
Rookie

SpyPirates's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Is there a way to start a franchise with accurate 53 man rosters for all 32 teams

Yeah, when you start a franchise, you can pick from preseason rosters or the active roster, which will be the most recent roster update you downloaded with the current 53 man rosters. So as long as you have the most recent roster update, you can start a franchise with the current rosters. You'd still have to make manual adjustments if you want your teams to follow real life roster changes from now til the rest of the season, but you can start a CFM with the current rosters
Old 10-24-2015, 12:12 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 2
Re: Is there a way to start a franchise with accurate 53 man rosters for all 32 teams

Yeah I know that. I guess I didnt phrase my question properly. What I mean is is there a way to start at week 1 of the regular season with accurate 53 man rosters. Like without going through the preseason and having the cpu cut players that should be on the real life 53 man roster.
Old 10-24-2015, 12:55 PM   #4
Rookie

I dont believe there is a way. Im really looking for that too. I also wish there was a way to prevent the cpu teams from picking up free agents. I wish there was a way to turn that off without controlling 32 teams.
Old 10-24-2015, 02:31 PM   #5
Pro

No, unfortunately you must do all cuts and depth chart management manually if you want accuracy.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2015, 10:27 PM   #6
Rookie

mlb61's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedude
Is this even possible without doing the cuts manually week by week for all 32 teams? I dont think I have the patience to do that, but I really want to start a franchise with accurate 53 man rosters for every team. Any tips?
Have you checked the the Madden Share rosters files? Those asccessed by using the "Share & Manage Files" option? I'd guess that you'd find a week 1 roster there that someone has tweaked a bit for some reason or another. You might also try asking in the Roster forum, with a title making it clear you're looking for a start of the season (week 1) roster.

Last edited by mlb61; 10-25-2015 at 10:37 PM.
Old 10-26-2015, 08:36 AM   #7
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlb61
Have you checked the the Madden Share rosters files? Those asccessed by using the "Share & Manage Files" option? I'd guess that you'd find a week 1 roster there that someone has tweaked a bit for some reason or another. You might also try asking in the Roster forum, with a title making it clear you're looking for a start of the season (week 1) roster.
This won't matter ea has no exactly 53 man rosters. When you start some practice squad players are assigned to each team and the cpu will also cut players and sign free agents during the pre season (no matter which starting point you choose). So as of now there is no way to start with 100% accurate rosters short of doing it manually.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
Old 10-26-2015, 10:18 AM   #8
Rookie

Nope, it's incredibly annoying that they essentially force you to through 4 weeks on meaningless preseason games.

The one time I did a start at the regular season they cut all my rookies lol.

Tevin Coleman, Justin Hardy, Grady Jarret etc. all were in the FA pool or got picked up by another team.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »