Home

Madden NFL 16: Fixing CFM (Part II)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 16: Fixing CFM (Part II) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-27-2015, 02:32 PM   #17
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

OVR: 3
Madden NFL 16: Fixing CFM (Part II)

I'm not sure I understand this, but what is most active roster? I only have one roster on my drive and it keeps loading some old roster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-28-2015, 10:08 AM   #18
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 16: Fixing CFM (Part II)

i have to take umbrage at this

The point about Online CFM not being able to be immersive because people can't dedicate time to 31 other people isn't a fault of online CFM; that's a fault of the users themselves.

it's the fault of the customers they dont conform to what the seller thinks they want without having undertaken serious market research???

firstly more parents are recognising that online is not ideal especially with multiple hacks of personal data and instances of online abuse/stalking of other players (in a variety of games)

why not send an email to every id on xbox, xboxone, ps3, ps4 that has played a madden and ask certain questions on a survey designed correctly by identifying if the participant is the person who owns the game or console, or a player of someone elses property
Old 10-28-2015, 02:23 PM   #19
We Here

Hassan Darkside's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ueauvan
i have to take umbrage at this

The point about Online CFM not being able to be immersive because people can't dedicate time to 31 other people isn't a fault of online CFM; that's a fault of the users themselves.

it's the fault of the customers they dont conform to what the seller thinks they want without having undertaken serious market research???

firstly more parents are recognising that online is not ideal especially with multiple hacks of personal data and instances of online abuse/stalking of other players (in a variety of games)

why not send an email to every id on xbox, xboxone, ps3, ps4 that has played a madden and ask certain questions on a survey designed correctly by identifying if the participant is the person who owns the game or console, or a player of someone elses property
EA does do market research and surveys. I know I get them in my email, at least. Regardless, what market research have you done to form your opinion?

You're missing my point anyway. It's a mode that exists for people who want to play the game together. If they don't want to or have time to or can't coordinate, there's the solo CFM mode that exists. The main takeaway of the entire video being that modes both falter in creating the desired experience.
Royce da 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican
How many brothers fell victim to the skeet.........
Old 10-28-2015, 04:59 PM   #20
MVP

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMChrisS
Chase Becotte is back with part two of his video feature where he talks about what would make up the perfect Madden franchise mode in 2016 and beyond. Check it out and see if you agree or disagree with his thoughts.

If you can't see the video above, watch it here. To see this video on YouTube, click here.
See how this man is not freaking out? He's giving some great opinions on what can be fixed and improved on without bursting a blood vessel. It's mature, clean and straight to the point with audio and visual explanations on what he feels needs to be improved on.

This should be the staple for all the angry boys fapping at the mouth uncontrollably at madden for every bug or flaw found under his microscope.

Good stuff, indeed

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »