Home

Help me please

This is a discussion on Help me please within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-28-2015, 04:49 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Help me please

What's up everyone I know this gets asked all the time but I'm setting up CFM i just converted from the 360 to the One yesterday and I'm blown away! Lol Any I want to know which franchise would be the most fun most challenging and one that would keep you intuned to game instead of getting bored and restarting another franchise. I want to do complete rebuild but keep real life as far as moves. So here are my teams if you have any suggestions that would be great! Thank you

1. Detroit Lions- My hometown team big pro we have Megatron and I think it would be fun to finally build a contender. A big con Stafford I'm just going to leave at that.

2. NY Giants- Eli is getting old I could trade and find his replacement. The running is subpar and the defense needs an identity people or cornerstone player

3. NY Jets- would be fun the offense is subpar but the defense is complete don't know if it would be challenging.

any other suggestions
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2015, 04:56 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Help me please

Go for Detroit simply because it is your hometown team and there is enough work needed to turn them into a contender.

And as Megatron reaches 30+ it could lead to an interesting experience when he starts to regress.
Old 10-28-2015, 05:13 PM   #3
Rookie

Yeah I was thinking about that very interesting. And hell I know what needs to be done with those lions... Everything. Thanks for the feedback bud. I appreciate it
Old 10-29-2015, 09:12 AM   #4
Rookie

I'd go Lions as well, you get to retool that defense either through the draft or trades and you can continue to exploit defenses with Megatron. Abdullah (or however you spell it) should be a fun person to try and upgrade throughout the CFM as well.
Old 10-29-2015, 10:53 PM   #5
Rookie

Icon14 Re: Help me please

Im rolling with the hometown team and so far it's fun and challenging it's year one so I have stuck with the script and I haven't made any moves yet. I just got stomped by the Seahawks 41 to my 21. Stafford is playing true to life. But I still think I'm going to start a NY Giants and do a real to life gut job and rebuild thanks for your suggestion bro I greatly appreciate it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2015, 02:02 AM   #6
Pro

Robo COP's Arena

OVR: 3

Saints could actually be interesting. I'm going to assume that Brees probably retires within 2 years, then you're screwed lol.

Pretty much any AFC south team outside the Colts. Titans if you want a QB already to build around. Texans if you want some star players with a rest of crap roster (Watt, Hopkins, Foster), and Jags if you just hate yourself and want to suffer.
Old 10-30-2015, 09:45 AM   #7
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robo COP
Saints could actually be interesting. I'm going to assume that Brees probably retires within 2 years, then you're screwed lol.

Pretty much any AFC south team outside the Colts. Titans if you want a QB already to build around. Texans if you want some star players with a rest of crap roster (Watt, Hopkins, Foster), and Jags if you just hate yourself and want to suffer.
In year 3 of my CFM Brees is playing for the Bears I think. I think EA tuned it so star QBs hang around a bit longer
Old 10-30-2015, 07:23 PM   #8
Rookie

Icon14 Re: Help me please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robo COP

The saints that would be a good maybe I'll trade for Matt Barkley and have Brees groom him for the next great QB ask I could rebuild that defense and model it after the Jets!! Lol The jaguars could be for but I don't want to break my controller out of frustration!! Lol But that defense could be sweet with a couple of pieces and bortles is suppose to be the second coming! Lol

Thanks for your input bud I appreciate it now I'm torn between 3 teams Jags Texans Giants and Saints.

Jags- Bortles, Yeldon,Hurns, and Dante Flower would be the ultimate rebuild especially defense side off the ball.

Giants- Eli is older running game needs youth and could use another Wr to pair with ODB and I can rebuild a stingy defense and have a battle for NYC

Saints- I like your plan and idea

I like to have some realistic moves and storylines again thanks for the input now I'm hyped and ready to play

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »