Home

FIX Madden dammit!!!

This is a discussion on FIX Madden dammit!!! within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-04-2015, 10:45 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: FIX Madden dammit!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moegames
lol you just want a game that dosent have so many bugs and glitches? Go into any sports game sub forum here at Operation Sports Forums and people like you that cry like a dang baby are a dime a dozen here dude. Besides, this game (by the majority) are having a great time playing M16, in other words, YOU are the minority. Heck..i mean your thread is 2 star rated for a reason.

So he's a crybaby for wanting a game without glitches and bugs? Give me a break dude. We pay EA for a product, collectively millions of dollars. Millions! Without us there is no EA.

It's perfectly reasonable, and quite frankly necessary, that we demand better.

By your logic, and sadly the logic of a lot of people, you would go to a restaurant, order a plate of spaghetti and when it comes with cockroaches in it and you would just keep your mouth shut and eat it. And by way there's dozens of other restaurants that serve food with no cockroaches, and the food is amazing. They just don't serve spaghetti, and you love spaghetti. You need your spaghetti fix. It's well within your right as a patron of the spaghetti restaurant to say, "no roaches please." But then there's a guy at the bar that yells at you for not just eating it roaches and all. And he calls you a crybaby. And the spaghetti restaurant doesn't change anything, because they don't have to.

I, along with OP, want EA to do better. That's not an unreasonable thing to request.
Old 11-04-2015, 06:03 PM   #10
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S
I feel I have witnessed the unstoppable CPU offensive drives; seems to happen a lot in MUT and Draft Champions to keep things close and try to set up a dramatic end game; it does seem the OP may have a valid point; though the title could have been better for this thread..
It is definitely there. I was up 28 to 14 on a terrible Cleveland Team with 2 minutes to go. Manziel throws 2 passes for 85 yards (including a circus catch in the endzone over Patrick Peterson). That takes 10 seconds. Then the do an onside and even though I have the hands team in, they easily recover it. Manziel and Rob Housler (???) are again an unstoppable force and they easily tie the game up. I won in OT but still, this happens every game.
Old 11-04-2015, 08:05 PM   #11
Pro

Dwaresacksqb's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugernator
So he's a crybaby for wanting a game without glitches and bugs? Give me a break dude. We pay EA for a product, collectively millions of dollars. Millions! Without us there is no EA.

By your logic, and sadly the logic of a lot of people, you would go to a restaurant, order a plate of spaghetti and when it comes with cockroaches in it and you would just keep your mouth shut and eat it. And by way there's dozens of other restaurants that serve food with no cockroaches, and the food is amazing. They just don't serve spaghetti, and you love spaghetti. You need your spaghetti fix. It's well within your right as a patron of the spaghetti restaurant to say, "no roaches please." But then there's a guy at the bar that yells at you for not just eating it roaches and all. And he calls you a crybaby. And the spaghetti restaurant doesn't change anything, because they don't have to.

I, along with OP, want EA to do better. That's not an unreasonable thing to request.
That was amazing lol. Thank you

The game is fun to me but in comparison to other sports titles it's seriously lacking. EA knows Madden can't hold a candle to the likes of 2K and The Show. Because Madden is the only Football game allowed to be made, everyone has a right to voice their frustrations. We are given no other option.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2015, 08:13 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugernator

Name me 5 games with NO bugs/glitches in them?
Old 11-04-2015, 08:29 PM   #13
Pro

Dwaresacksqb's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
Name me 5 games with NO bugs/glitches in them?
I can give you a HUGE list of games with no bugs and glitches. But they are mostly from old generations and before developers got lazy because of the ability to update and patch with the internet. Either way, I would presume hw meant gamebreaking. And since a gamebreaking glitch/bug is in the eye of the beholder. I cannot refute his claims that he's frustrated with the games faults. I for one had to wait an entire month after my launch purchase to start my CFM. The developers even told us to wait for the patch. That's not normal or acceptable.

I'm going to go back to enjoying my very lacking but very fun Franchise mode now.

PS: Nintendo srill releases plenty of games where you would be very hard pressed to find bugs. They have specific standards of quality they meet. They are the minority though. Still, after thinking about Nintendo, I've come to the conclusion that it could be possible to release a football game with no hindering bugs. Just might not be an annual release.

Last edited by Dwaresacksqb; 11-04-2015 at 08:39 PM.
Old 11-06-2015, 09:07 PM   #14
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwaresacksqb
I can give you a HUGE list of games with no bugs and glitches. But they are mostly from old generations and before developers got lazy because of the ability to update and patch with the internet. E
It's not that developers got lazy, it's that games and systems became bigger and more complex than they have ever been. I can give you a HUGE list of games from previous generations that didn't receive a single update because patches didn't exist. In those days you had no choice at all and no forums like this to warn you about them. .
Old 11-07-2015, 11:23 AM   #15
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwaresacksqb

I've come to the conclusion that it could be possible to release a football game with no hindering bugs. Just might not be an annual release.
That would be a non-licensed football game if it's not an annual release.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »