Home

Game froze durign replay - how to fix

This is a discussion on Game froze durign replay - how to fix within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-06-2015, 05:42 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Game froze durign replay - how to fix

I was playing in my Rams franchise and had a play where I fumbled the ball and it was returned for a score.
Actually, it was my first fumble of the season in eight games, but lack of fumbles is a whole other issue.
Anyway, I went back to check the replay because I thought the return man was down and my Xbox One froze.
I tried everything to get it to restart, even turned it on and off multiple times, but we end up back at the replay screen which will not respond. I am sure the answer is simple, but I am just not clicking on it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2015, 08:40 PM   #2
Rookie

mlb61's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Game froze durign replay - how to fix

Quote:
Originally Posted by rink23
I was playing in my Rams franchise and had a play where I fumbled the ball and it was returned for a score.
Actually, it was my first fumble of the season in eight games, but lack of fumbles is a whole other issue.
Anyway, I went back to check the replay because I thought the return man was down and my Xbox One froze.
I tried everything to get it to restart, even turned it on and off multiple times, but we end up back at the replay screen which will not respond. I am sure the answer is simple, but I am just not clicking on it.
I've had 4 replay freezes in the 4th quarter. I don't use replay in the second half now. Think it's probably a memory leak problem.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »