Home

Xbox One load times super slow???

This is a discussion on Xbox One load times super slow??? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-06-2015, 05:25 PM   #1
MVP

icicle22's Arena

OVR: 7
Xbox One load times super slow???

I have Madden 16 on Xbox One (digital copy) and also on PS4 and when I launch the game on the Xbox one it takes literally 4-5 minutes or longer to load. I am talking about after it says press any button to start. It then appears to load my profile, my sliders,checks rosters, checks for tuning and such. The process is painfully slow to say the least. This is what takes 4-5 minutes.

In comparison the PS4 version (which is disk based by the way) is taking only 45 seconds to a minute. I can literally boot them both at the same time and be into a game and playing on the PS4 before the Xbox One version has finished loading.

Anyone else seen this? Any ideas how to speed it up? I can deal with this if it is normal but it seems excessive to me at this point.

Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2015, 11:01 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Xbox One load times super slow???

Quote:
Originally Posted by icicle22
I have Madden 16 on Xbox One (digital copy) and also on PS4 and when I launch the game on the Xbox one it takes literally 4-5 minutes or longer to load. I am talking about after it says press any button to start. It then appears to load my profile, my sliders,checks rosters, checks for tuning and such. The process is painfully slow to say the least. This is what takes 4-5 minutes.

In comparison the PS4 version (which is disk based by the way) is taking only 45 seconds to a minute. I can literally boot them both at the same time and be into a game and playing on the PS4 before the Xbox One version has finished loading.

Anyone else seen this? Any ideas how to speed it up? I can deal with this if it is normal but it seems excessive to me at this point.

Thanks.
Shouldn't take that long. XBO from Loading Title Screen thru Press a Button to Main Menu takes about 1min 30 to 2 min. 4-5 min is too long.
Old 11-08-2015, 06:42 PM   #3
MVP

icicle22's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyacinth1
Shouldn't take that long. XBO from Loading Title Screen thru Press a Button to Main Menu takes about 1min 30 to 2 min. 4-5 min is too long.
I timed it on my original xbox one and it took 2:12 and that included madden syncing cloud data (because I have it on 2 consoles)

I then tested on my rec room xbox and it took 1:50. Weird. The last 3-4 times it took 4-5 minutes. It was crazy long. Now it seems acceptable. Ps4 was still faster at around 1:20.
Old 11-08-2015, 10:10 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 15
Location: Begins with a C, ends with an O and in the middle is HICAG.

I've seen it. I've done everything from deleting the game install to even resetting my entire xbox but it still lags on the initial loading screen.

Nothing seems to work. Deleting cache seemed to work but not sure if it was a placebo effect.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »