Home

Old 12-12-2015, 08:09 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: CFM Weather?

Just super windy (10+ mph) every game. In a 3 man CFM and in 4 seasons we've had one rain game total. We are Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, and Baltimore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2020: 52-39
Old 12-13-2015, 07:40 AM   #10
Rookie

cuoreceltico's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEOPARADIGM
Can't for the life of me figure out why EA wont just let us select time & weather manually. Who in their right mind would give a rip? No one, that's who.
yeah this is the point... completely absurd play in december without the snow and cold...this is just weird
Old 12-13-2015, 01:05 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuoreceltico
yeah this is the point... completely absurd play in december without the snow and cold...this is just weird
I really like a lot with Madden 16. Coach mode player. But the weather is broken. No question about it. I've started new cfms with each patch. This past week I got thru a full season with packers. Played every game. Weather was perfect every game. Home and away. I even played a home game in playoffs. Looked like a mid summers day. I saw zero rain games all season. No snow. This is dumb.

I fired up madden 2005 today on my old Xbox. When entering a game you would see a weather overlay. It shows you game temp, wind speed and precipitation. And the weather is varied. Seems like a small thing but adds so much to immersion.

Also, on head coach 09 you would see the games weather conditions before even entering the game which was cool. Could vary your game plan based on forecast.

With weather being such an integral part of football I'm really confused why this hasn't been addressed and made a bigger focus, along with giving user control over weather conditions. It's my offline cfm, shouldn't matter if I want to change the weather for a given game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2015, 01:49 PM   #12
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24

You guys should tweet about this to Rex, Kolbe, and the other devs. I stress that cfm weather was working a few patches ago.

I have tweeted myself but didn't get an acknowledgment. Enough voices and it will get some attention.
Old 12-14-2015, 12:18 PM   #13
Rookie

What a strange thing to break...always windy, no other weather here. I mean, I'm in LA now, but come on! ;-)
Old 12-14-2015, 04:06 PM   #14
Rookie

cuoreceltico's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_philanthropy
You guys should tweet about this to Rex, Kolbe, and the other devs. I stress that cfm weather was working a few patches ago.

I have tweeted myself but didn't get an acknowledgment. Enough voices and it will get some attention.
i don't use twitter maybe other people too, I agree with you is not possible to start a petition in any kind of mode?
Old 12-14-2015, 04:20 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:

I did. No response.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2015, 10:05 PM   #16
Rookie

scoobyskyline3's Arena

Quote:

Its always windy and i have been having alot of rain. i havent noticed people in shorts in december but i watched my buddies stream their conference championship and it was in the snow in philly before the first patch

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »