Home

Old 12-20-2015, 11:25 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: CFM Weather?

Something interesting to note...

As mentioned I exclusively play offline CFM. Three reasons. I take control of my weekly opponent to modify auto subs, negate drive goals, and resign players who I feel should stick with that team(and inversely end negotiations for players I feel should be let go into free agency)

It's the second reason that I am beginning to feel is causing my always perfect weather issues.

I am in season 4 of an offline CFM started after the last patch. As mentioned every game I create a coach for my opponent, then Enter the game. This disables drive goals.

However I just played Chicago at Green Bay (I'm GB). For kicks I decided to NOT create a coach for Chicago.

When first entering the game it was perfect weather so I exited and reloaded. THE SECOND ATTEMPT AT THIS SAME GAME IT WAS RAINING.

I'm wondering if the root is due to taking control of the opposing coach. Wondering if the game sees this as a head to head matchup? And disables weather effects?
Old 12-20-2015, 02:25 PM   #34
Rookie

cuoreceltico's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakersville123
Something interesting to note...

As mentioned I exclusively play offline CFM. Three reasons. I take control of my weekly opponent to modify auto subs, negate drive goals, and resign players who I feel should stick with that team(and inversely end negotiations for players I feel should be let go into free agency)

It's the second reason that I am beginning to feel is causing my always perfect weather issues.

I am in season 4 of an offline CFM started after the last patch. As mentioned every game I create a coach for my opponent, then Enter the game. This disables drive goals.

However I just played Chicago at Green Bay (I'm GB). For kicks I decided to NOT create a coach for Chicago.

When first entering the game it was perfect weather so I exited and reloaded. THE SECOND ATTEMPT AT THIS SAME GAME IT WAS RAINING.

I'm wondering if the root is due to taking control of the opposing coach. Wondering if the game sees this as a head to head matchup? And disables weather effects?
I don't know, but should be another thing that can influence the weather, because I play CFM offline with my girl, with only two team (two coach), and weather issue still also when we play against other teams not controlled by a created coach.
Old 12-20-2015, 03:26 PM   #35
Rookie

My next game was at home in GB vs Ravens. Once again I did NOT create a coach for the Ravens. On my first attempt to play the game it was raining. So after playing literally 70+ games between 3 CFMs, where I created coaches for the opposing team, I never saw precipitation. Including playoffs.

Then in back to back games today I chose not to create a coach for the opposing tak and BOTH games were played in the rain.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2015, 03:27 PM   #36
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuoreceltico
I don't know, but should be another thing that can influence the weather, because I play CFM offline with my girl, with only two team (two coach), and weather issue still also when we play against other teams not controlled by a created coach.
If you convinced your girl to play video game football with you, your a boss in my book.
Old 12-21-2015, 04:59 AM   #37
Rookie

StiffC's Arena

Since Madden 15 I've played games with sunshine, rain, and snow. I played one online season in Madden 16 online that spanned two seasons, and another two that lasted one season each. Doesn't matter I always get a mixture of sunshine, rain and snow. The only thing that doesn't change is the ridiculous amount of wind. I honestly do not think I have EVER played a game that didn't have LESS than 8 mph winds. Honestly, majority of the time it's 10-12 mph winds.

So to those of you saying it's only an offline CFM issue, to me, it doesn't appear that way. I've experienced the same weather in offline and online CFMs.

I'm just tired of playing with absurd amounts of wind in every game, playing in hurricanes, and playing in blizzards.
Old 12-21-2015, 07:01 AM   #38
Rookie

scoobyskyline3's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakersville123
If you convinced your girl to play video game football with you, your a boss in my book.
Yeah man,thats all i saw when i read that post... if all fruits are ripe that sounds like you need to just give her a ring.... NOW!
Old 12-21-2015, 09:01 AM   #39
Rookie

cuoreceltico's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobyskyline3
Yeah man,thats all i saw when i read that post... if all fruits are ripe that sounds like you need to just give her a ring.... NOW!
ahahahahah is just my wife, i forgot how mean in english, that is not my first language, actually we play a CFM togheter she takes the broncos me the poor lions, actually she can beat me she loves to play madden and watch the nfl.... about the weather I don't know why but at pittsburgh at 15 week we got cold weather(I give off every visual feedback option, i don't know if it is correlated) instead the warm that always happen... and yes restarting a game sometimes we got the rain....
Old 12-26-2015, 02:41 PM   #40
Rookie

scoobyskyline3's Arena

Just played the divisional round in my CFM at home in chicago vs another user and the wind was RIDICULOUS, 70 yard punt in the air and snow was NUTS!!! But it was awesome, thats the reason i picked them

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »