Home

Old 01-20-2016, 07:33 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: CFM Weather?

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealsmallville
I do 32-team control, and I control the owner of my main team and all the rest are (their real-life) coaches.

Does this have an effect on weather??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep. See my earlier comments in this thread. Once I switched to a single player offline cfm, I began seeing weather...
Old 01-20-2016, 07:47 PM   #50
Pro

Interesting...I don't create a coach before every game, though. In fact, I literally haven't touched another team since I set it all up.

So you're saying I should go through and "retire" the other 31 and then I'll see (possibly) more weather? What about drive goals acting up?

Born in '82, 49er Faithful since 1986!
Old 01-20-2016, 07:58 PM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 0

I do all 32 control and have been playing every game (midway into week 3 right now). Granted, I'm still in September, but I've had 1 rain game, and a few cloudy ones...but most are fairly clear. We'll see how it goes as we get more into the winter months though. Wind has varied a lot, including strong wind in a cloudy game...so there was some correlation.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2016, 07:33 AM   #52
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

In year 3 of my 32 team CFM I have seen 3 snow games, rain, and clear sunny days with very cold weather as well (cold breath coming out and winter clothing).

It's in the game. But not something you see often. It depends on the city, match-up and week and month the game is played.

The snow games were in 2 times in Green Bay, and once in Chicago and I have seen very clear but cold weather in Baltimore a few times. In Florida we get a lot of rain games between Tampa, and Miami.
God of War Ragnorok (PS5)
Red Dead Redemption (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 01-21-2016, 07:51 AM   #53
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
In year 3 of my 32 team CFM I have seen 3 snow games, rain, and clear sunny days with very cold weather as well (cold breath coming out and winter clothing).

It's in the game. But not something you see often. It depends on the city, match-up and week and month the game is played.

The snow games were in 2 times in Green Bay, and once in Chicago and I have seen very clear but cold weather in Baltimore a few times. In Florida we get a lot of rain games between Tampa, and Miami.
Hei A&S... Do you have a link to your Dolphins CFM dynasty page? I also run a 32 team CFM where I play all the games, even with my own excel masterfile where I conduct the whole draft before doing it in-game :P

It's awesome! But I've never come as far as creating a dynasty page. Maybe looking through yours can be some inspiration
Old 01-21-2016, 07:57 AM   #54
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24

One thing I've noticed is that it has to be below freezing for the crowd and sideline people to wear the right clothes. I played a week 15 game in Chicago that showed the temperature at 34 and everyone was in shorts.
Old 01-21-2016, 08:02 AM   #55
Hail To The Redskins!

cjallure24's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakersville123
Yep. See my earlier comments in this thread. Once I switched to a single player offline cfm, I began seeing weather...
I'm in year 3 of my offline CFM with the Redskins, and I've not witness one single inclement weather game. I've played the Seahawks in Seattle in a wildcard playoff game, it was clear. Played the Bears in Chicago in the divisional round in Chicago, clear as day, the coaches were even wearing short sleeves.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2016, 01:11 PM   #56
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjallure24
I'm in year 3 of my offline CFM with the Redskins, and I've not witness one single inclement weather game. I've played the Seahawks in Seattle in a wildcard playoff game, it was clear. Played the Bears in Chicago in the divisional round in Chicago, clear as day, the coaches were even wearing short sleeves.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

This has been my experience. Last season, I played Buffalo & New England in late December, both games were clear & nice. I played Green Bay in the playoffs, again clear.

I use the 49ers, and never gotten a single rain game at home or in Seattle. It's frustrating. The first season I chalked it up to a fluke, but now I'm in week 12 of year 3 and I'm starting to think somethings up lol

Born in '82, 49er Faithful since 1986!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »