Home

OL/DL Injuries

This is a discussion on OL/DL Injuries within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-03-2015, 11:13 AM   #9
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: OL/DL Injuries

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneamongthefence
Once. I had TJ Lang get hurt tackling someone after a pick. It seems to only happen when a ball carrier is involved for all positions. We need non contact injuries and some that happen AWAY from the ball carrier.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
I agree with this look at alot of injuries that happen this yr with no contact jammal Charles non contact just making a cut, jordy nelson with pack just running route and tears his acl etc etc.

And look how many ppl get hurt by getting rolled up on from behind never seen anybody get injuried that way in Madden.
Old 12-03-2015, 12:24 PM   #10
Rookie

BigChillin's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneamongthefence
Once. I had TJ Lang get hurt tackling someone after a pick. It seems to only happen when a ball carrier is involved for all positions. We need non contact injuries and some that happen AWAY from the ball carrier.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
I played a game last night where my running back got hurt on a pass play (might have been a play action though). That's the only time I've seen that happen though.
Old 12-05-2015, 10:50 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 20

Can't believe this hasn't been mentioned - anyone take a look at injury ratings?

I use the Lions and my OL is rated: 93, 91, 92, 90, 94, 90, 97, 92, 92, 88

DL looks awfully similar: 92, 89, 88, 94, 91, 92, 90, 88, 86

Sorting the entire NFL, there are only 15 players with an injury rating under 70. Chances are, then, your entire OL & DL has injury ratings just like above. Betcha five bucks that's the issue.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2015, 04:52 PM   #12
Just started!

Are concussions an injury type in the next gen Madden 16? I have 16 for the 360 and will be getting an Xbox One for X-mas and plan to pick it up the next gen version.

I don't have the ability to create a new topic here yet and a search turned up nothing about the subject. This is the closest thread I could find so apologies if it's a little off topic.

I understand the NFL might frown on the subject...but there have been 108 concussions already this year...there were 3 alone in the 49er game I watched today. It's a pretty big part of the sport.

Thanks.
Old 12-07-2015, 12:31 PM   #13
Rookie

Odds of this happening are less than the odds of the college game coming back this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTime
Are concussions an injury type in the next gen Madden 16? I have 16 for the 360 and will be getting an Xbox One for X-mas and plan to pick it up the next gen version.

I don't have the ability to create a new topic here yet and a search turned up nothing about the subject. This is the closest thread I could find so apologies if it's a little off topic.

I understand the NFL might frown on the subject...but there have been 108 concussions already this year...there were 3 alone in the 49er game I watched today. It's a pretty big part of the sport.

Thanks.
Old 12-10-2015, 08:05 AM   #14
Hail To The Redskins!

cjallure24's Arena

OVR: 18

Been asking for this since last Gen. Linemen only get hurt during simming.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
Old 12-10-2015, 09:50 AM   #15
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Lost both Rob Ninckovich and Jabaal Sheard to injuries last night in a game, Sheard for the season, Ninck for 4 games. Never seen an OL injured in the game, only during simming.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2015, 09:55 AM   #16
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTime

Thanks.
Concussions were in a Madden game in the past. It is one of the things the NFL forced them to remove which probably is a good thing for the NFL. Last thing they need is more negative publicity about concussions. I could already see the articles now "To the NFL concussions are a game".

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »