Home

Madden 17 Art Enhancement Wish List

This is a discussion on Madden 17 Art Enhancement Wish List within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-27-2016, 10:03 AM   #65
Rookie

Big Bankhead's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 17 Art Enhancement Wish List

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronS444
Don't agree with this at all.

I recall 3 animation sets for PS2, 2005-2006 being very memorable.

If you took the muscle tone down to the bare minimum, even if you made players fat, they still looked like they spent all day in the weight room.

And the pads.. Ugh.

You need only Google a pic of coverboy Ray Lewis to be reminded of it.

Of all my complaints about Madden, player models are at the very bottom. Visually, this is a solid product, IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I feel the game's graphics need an overhaul. It looks like a cartoon compared to other sports titles. Also it's about time they added in all of the cleats, gloves, sleeves, etc. that are missing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2016, 01:57 PM   #66
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Idk, ever since Madden 15 the player models have looked skinny or small or something. The graphics are definitely better, but something is off. Madden 25 on PS4 the player models were too bulky. Now I think they look to skinny or something. If they could find something in between 25 on this generation of consoles and 15-16, I think I'd look pretty good.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 02-28-2016, 12:32 PM   #67
MVP

Toupal's Arena

OVR: 0

As far as game play goes for art enhancement, I want to see signature running styles. Or at least different running styles. Adrian Peterson runs a lot different from Brandon Marshall, but they all look the same.

I also want to see more details when we are editing players coaches or appearances. Like when I go to create a coach, I should get the option of choosing between more than 5 body styles and heads. Same with players. I should be able to go in and add tattoos, facial hair, choose the eyes, nose mouth, facial blemishes, and all the little details that make human beings unique.

Sidelines: I want to see players that are actually on the team on the sidelines. If I'm playing as the Broncos and I'm on defense, I should be able to see the offensive players, back ups, special teams players, and assistant coaches on the sideline. If you want to get real carried away, I want to see injured players wearing their normal clothes.

Weather: I played a CFM as the Chicago Bears, and every game had 10+ mph wind. Any time I would kick it, the wind played a huge roll in where that ball would go. And yet, when I throw the ball, it is unaffected. As a former quarterback growing up in South Dakota, there would be games when we would be forced to run it or throw short passes because the wind would be so ridiculous, or the snow/ rain would make it that much more difficult to throw the ball.

I just want to see the weather mean something. When it's hot, players should ware down quicker and be dripping sweat. When it's there's snow piling up on the field, players speed, acceleration, and quickness should be slowed way down. When it's raining, players should have a harder time holding on to the football.

Uniforms: I want and actually uniform designer. I know it makes some people roll their eyes every time they hear it, but 2k has the ultimate uniform designer.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »