Home

Old 12-30-2015, 03:16 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Snow

The in game snow is not handled well in my opinion and overall I am ok with the limited amount of games in the snow. Think about, very few games are played a year with snow actually accumulated on the field at kick-off. There should be snow games, where there are flurries or it starts snowing during the game and little to no accumulation.
Old 12-30-2015, 03:37 PM   #18
I smell sulfur...

Kodii Rockets's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iteachpercussion
The in game snow is not handled well in my opinion and overall I am ok with the limited amount of games in the snow. Think about, very few games are played a year with snow actually accumulated on the field at kick-off. There should be snow games, where there are flurries or it starts snowing during the game and little to no accumulation.
This.

I'd like to see the field looking cold and frosty, with snow already plowed on the sidelines.

Also, a game or two every few years that are so snowy that they need to re-do the lines every quarter like another game used to do.

Follow this link to view 10 Yard Fight on Operation Sports >>10YF on OS
Old 12-31-2015, 10:20 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_philanthropy
Besides choosing the weather I wouldn't mind them borrowing the whole season thing from FIFA.

In FIFA's career mode once you hit certain months the "season" switches and locks in summer, fall, winter, or spring. Not only does the season affect the type of weather, lighting conditions, and probability of certain weather types in a game, it also ensures that fans in the crowd, media people, security, etc, are wearing season appropriate clothing.

It's not exactly nuanced, but at least, once it hits December 1st in FIFA career mode, everyone in the crowd is going to be wearing winter gear whether its just overcast, sunny and cold, or snowing.
I agree that they should at least let us set the weather manually. If I remember correctly, in the first madden on the sega genesis, you could set the weather before games.

Fifas weather sounds cool.
Old 12-31-2015, 10:27 AM   #20
Banned

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iteachpercussion
Yeah this is the bigger "issue" imo. Once every three years or so is perfect for snow games as currently presented; what needs to be way more common are cold games and flurry games - those should be happening all the time in appropriate cities come Nov.-Jan. Just basic overcast should be way more common as well. As suggested above, they should just unlock weather options in CFM.

Really hope they add flurry games for next year, along with seasonal lighting differences (games in January are so much different than games in September, lighting-wise, and this is not reflected at all in 15).

Last edited by NEOPARADIGM; 12-31-2015 at 10:53 AM.
Old 01-02-2016, 12:55 PM   #21
Rookie

I'd like to see fog. Anyone remember the Bears/Eagles game a few years back? It was pretty much unwatchable.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2016, 12:41 AM   #22
Rookie

I wish they'd add a weather forecast before every game, and it doesn't change. Did example, I've played a game that was rainy and I loved it, quit and restarted, then it was sunny. And players should automatically dress for the occasion, or have preset customizations like gloves, sleeves, etc.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
Old 01-04-2016, 12:42 AM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC0RCH
I'd like to see fog. Anyone remember the Bears/Eagles game a few years back? It was pretty much unwatchable.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
Fog would be nice, and challenging.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexthegreatmc
I wish they'd add a weather forecast before every game, and it doesn't change. Did example, I've played a game that was rainy and I loved it, quit and restarted, then it was sunny. And players should automatically dress for the occasion, or have preset customizations like gloves, sleeves, etc.

Forgot to add, 10th season, I can only recall one snow game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »