Home

I want franchise mode back...#BringMYLeagueToMadden

This is a discussion on I want franchise mode back...#BringMYLeagueToMadden within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2016, 03:36 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
I want franchise mode back...#BringMYLeagueToMadden

Sick of all this "RPG BS" I'm sick of "XP" I want a normal franchise mode where players have a "Potential rating" just like 2K where I can edit players FREELY just like 2K and where I can set pre-existing injuries and injury lengths just like 2K, and quite frankly I don't see myself buying Madden again until I have it. #BringMYLeagueToMadden
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2016, 03:38 PM   #2
Pro

Re: I want franchise mode back...#BringMYLeagueToMadden

Lock and ban.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
Old 01-05-2016, 03:37 PM   #3
Rookie

i kinda agree with him potential ratings would make madden cfm way better
Old 01-05-2016, 03:41 PM   #4
Rookie

Why lock and ban? Dude is right!
Old 01-05-2016, 04:15 PM   #5
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidgames
Why lock and ban? Dude is right!
I don't know, but hitting the search mode function in the top right of the forum with the word franchise would produce many results of threads of CFM, especially one of the developers mentioning CFM the area of improvement needed for 17.

Plus, constructive criticism > rant threads at OS. OS tends to close rant threads because they usually don't end well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2016, 04:20 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
I don't know, but hitting the search mode function in the top right of the forum with the word franchise would produce many results of threads of CFM, especially one of the developers mentioning CFM the area of improvement needed for 17.

Plus, constructive criticism > rant threads at OS. OS tends to close rant threads because they usually don't end well.
I wouldn't say lock and ban. But the thread is probably going to get locked. Because there are threads this post can go in. Including this one.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-wishlist.html
Old 01-06-2016, 07:41 AM   #7
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swagger Jack
Sick of all this "RPG BS" I'm sick of "XP" I want a normal franchise mode where players have a "Potential rating" just like 2K where I can edit players FREELY just like 2K and where I can set pre-existing injuries and injury lengths just like 2K, and quite frankly I don't see myself buying Madden again until I have it. #BringMYLeagueToMadden
I agree 100%! No more RPG BS. Dump the xp and go back to making a sports game. I've been saying that since they started doing it.
Old 01-06-2016, 08:11 AM   #8
MVP

OVR: 1

dont need to look at madden 17 wishlist thread, every iteration of madden has threads - what was missing that we want or things that werent in that previously were

i get tired of asking for formation subs, rfa, different franchise tags etc. all the things that are in the game that affect a franchise and it's roster every year. i know they have said its a point of emphasis but until it happens for franchise im sceptical, despite Rex being forthcoming etc. because of prior experience with ea saying one thing and producing another. they want to sell units and that means catering to the online or non franchise player because thats splashy when its launched. OS franchise players want a game where the detail is in there, especially seeing as prior maddens, ncaas, hco6 and hc09 have had 90% of this functionality previously
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »