Home

Progression HAS to be changed in M17, along with the generated draft classes.

This is a discussion on Progression HAS to be changed in M17, along with the generated draft classes. within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2016, 11:18 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Progression HAS to be changed in M17, along with the generated draft classes.

I've only made it a couple years into a CFM (and have now restarted), but what I did was have progression set at "weekly" through week 8, and then "end of season" for the rest of the year. I don't know how that would turn out 10 years down the road, but it kept AWR from having major decrease problems because that's usually what would be upgraded the first 8 weeks, and the skills would be upgraded at the end of the season.

But I agree, I much prefer the organic ways of pre Madden 10. I hated that potential system even more than the XP system we have now.
Old 02-03-2016, 11:47 AM   #18
MVP

Mattanite's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Progression HAS to be changed in M17, along with the generated draft classes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhigginsluckow

But I agree, I much prefer the organic ways of pre Madden 10. I hated that potential system even more than the XP system we have now.

I remember Madden 08 and 09 had the "potential" progression system, it's just that the potential was only displayed during the draft and then hidden thereafter. Plus, pre Madden10, the progression system levelled up physical attributes (like up to 6+ in speed etc). Post-M09 but pre-cfm, it's just the potential was displayed and drafting/scouting was often broken as you just needed to sort the players by potential (even when it was hidden!!!)... there is a balance but it will never be at a point where everyone is happy.
Old 02-03-2016, 12:42 PM   #19
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
While I don't disagree with a lot of what's being said; just trying to watch the clutter. I'd copy and paste some of those ideas if it were me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »