Home

manziel on my offline franchise...what to do?

This is a discussion on manziel on my offline franchise...what to do? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-07-2016, 07:10 AM   #17
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: manziel on my offline franchise...what to do?

Hmmm....I get alot of people don't like him for being a selfish 23 year old who is squandering an opportunity most want......BUT

He will get a shot somewhere else.
The Browns are trying to look tough but they know the minute they cut him he'll be a top free agent.
Jerry Jones gave Hardy $1,000,000 a game for this season fresh off of a year suspension for much worse behavior.

Also look at Hoyer and Weeden. Both ex browns Qb and both flat out stink. Yet both have managed to keep getting work.

Check out My Edmonton Oilers Dynasty
Old 02-07-2016, 11:52 AM   #18
MVP

NFCastle's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by camo
Hmmm....I get alot of people don't like him for being a selfish 23 year old who is squandering an opportunity most want......BUT

The Browns are trying to look tough but they know the minute they cut him he'll be a top free agent.
Jerry Jones gave Hardy $1,000,000 a game for this season fresh off of a year suspension for much worse behavior.

Also look at Hoyer and Weeden. Both ex browns Qb and both flat out stink. Yet both have managed to keep getting work.

The difference is that Hardy was a top tier DE, and he made one mistake.
Manziel has created a pattern of poor decisions that imply that he doesn't take the game seriously enough to ever be a factor. If you can't trust the guy, you can't put him in the most important position on the field.
Old 02-07-2016, 12:34 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 0

I drop him to 0 but keep him on the roster for my CFM. I did the same for Megatron and Lynch since there both retired.

I play online CFM and I turn all xp sliders to 0 and sim through this season then take over FA and draft and play next season since the rosters reflect this year already over. Can't give rookies double xp.
Old 02-07-2016, 01:35 PM   #20

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by camo

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFCastle
The difference is that Hardy was a top tier DE, and he made one mistake.
Manziel has created a pattern of poor decisions that imply that he doesn't take the game seriously enough to ever be a factor. If you can't trust the guy, you can't put him in the most important position on the field.
We need to keep this discussion about how the situation should be handled in madden, not the situation itself.

If you would like to discuss the real life scenario then feel free to venture to the NFL forum where it is being discussed.

For the sake of the OP this thread needs to remain on the discussion of how to handle this in Madden.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »