Home

Madden NFL 16 Patch 1.09 Available, Post Your Impressions

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 16 Patch 1.09 Available, Post Your Impressions within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-28-2016, 07:51 AM   #137
Rookie

oilersfanatic's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 16 Patch 1.09 Available, Post Your Impressions

Still have every CPU CFM game finishing 52-49...
Old 02-28-2016, 01:13 PM   #138
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29

I do have to say. After giving up years ago and coming back to Madden I finally dint really have complaints with passing. I can finally put the ball where I want. I can also tell the difference between Qbs arm strength and accuracy.

I can hit throws with Brady I cant with Alex Smith due to ratings. Its great. Just wish user defense was a bit tighter, but im using Flazkos sliders and scoring/yards arent out of control.

Still gonna rail on for weather options being a LITTLE better and somewhat better line play though. Hopefully it gets like FIFA where I can pick the weather in cfm
Old 02-28-2016, 05:18 PM   #139
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unlucky 13
That's awful man, and I'm sorry. I played three games yesterday after doing the update and didn't see much if any of a change in penalties. Mine are all at default in sliders.

So I've been playing around with these issues and i think they come from custom playbooks.
If you use a custom playbook, create it yourself, and only use the basic ones (not team playbooks) so if you want to make a3-4 playbook, use the base 34 as default, add the plays you want and then rate the plays. Then delete the ones you don't want. Do this for offence add well. This removed a lot the errors i was getting. Kick return formations, kick return blocking. Stupid penslties like the above. Stupid actions like the complete offence sprinting to the sideline before the snap, defense constantly dive tackling no one.
It's all in the playbooks
Old 02-29-2016, 07:55 AM   #140
MVP

Unlucky 13's Arena

OVR: 4

Anyone else notice an uptick for in game injuries since the patch. I've had a couple of guys knocked out in almost every game I've played since I installed it, which is a big change from what was happening previously. Small sample size, so maybe just coincidance. I play with sliders at default.
Old 02-29-2016, 10:04 AM   #141
MVP

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilersfanatic
Still have every CPU CFM game finishing 52-49...
I play plenty of CPU vs CPU games using 15 minute quarters and not once have I had a 52-49 game. Now I have seen a pattern in some (not all) of the games. If one team gets out to a big lead, the other team more often than not closes the gap before the game ends. They don't always come back, but no lead in Madden is safe. I don't want to say this is scripting. I write it up as "Mad'mentum". Sure momentum does exist in football in the real world. But Madden seems to take it to the next level.

Last edited by My993C2; 02-29-2016 at 10:06 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2016, 03:16 PM   #142
MVP

OVR: 1

getting more annoyed, i play preseason 3 game and have a good work out for all my players, freezes at scoreboard summary cut scene. xbox 1 didnt create a save so all lost. i have had more freezes with this game thatn any on 360 version. whats the point of playing if it isnt stable
Old 03-05-2016, 02:33 PM   #143
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ueauvan
getting more annoyed, i play preseason 3 game and have a good work out for all my players, freezes at scoreboard summary cut scene. xbox 1 didnt create a save so all lost. i have had more freezes with this game thatn any on 360 version. whats the point of playing if it isnt stable

Just out of curiosity, are you doing mid game saves when this happens? Like leaving the game at some point, later loading back into where you left off, and then it freezes at the end? I only ask because I have only ever experienced the end game freeze on X1 when I've had to leave a game & come back at some point. I've never seen your issue when I've started & finished a game in one sitting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Born in '82, 49er Faithful since 1986!
Old 03-05-2016, 07:40 PM   #144
MVP

gr18's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealsmallville
Just out of curiosity, are you doing mid game saves when this happens? Like leaving the game at some point, later loading back into where you left off, and then it freezes at the end? I only ask because I have only ever experienced the end game freeze on X1 when I've had to leave a game & come back at some point. I've never seen your issue when I've started & finished a game in one sitting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've had in-game freezes from time to time.When you supersim to halftime the game will either freeze or major slowdown at 3rd quarter kickoff on xb1.I've always been able to keep the game progress without losing anything by backing out of the game and restarting the console from the menu.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »