Home

Madden 15 CFM Question

This is a discussion on Madden 15 CFM Question within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-15-2016, 09:51 AM   #1
Rookie

FSanchez12's Arena

OVR: 2
Madden 15 CFM Question

I'm still rolling with Madden 15 and I'm currently in Year 3 of my CFM with my fantasy drafted Bills. Now that I've seemingly maxed out my team with my deadly 3 headed monster offense of Teddy Bridgewater, Devonta Freeman, and A.J. Green, I'm looking for a challenge of taking over my Steelers and saving them from falling into a black hole now that they have only one offensive option over 90 overall. I've done some early scouting and I think this upcoming season would be a good time to jump teams, but since I'm a coach, when can I jump from the Bills to the Steelers? I don't want to just jump and control Mike Tomlin, I'd like to continue my coaching legacy with my character from the Bills. Do I have to wait until the end of the season or can I jump teams now?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2016, 06:18 PM   #2
Rookie

FSanchez12's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Madden 15 CFM Question

In addition, is there some weird algorithm that says Marc Tressman MUST be Tomlin's successor in Pittsburgh? Ive tried every which way to open up the Steelers coaching vacancy including controlling him, and retiring him, and all he does is continue to coach the Steelers as if I never intervened.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »