Home

Madden 18 and 4K Gaming

This is a discussion on Madden 18 and 4K Gaming within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2016, 11:02 PM   #1
Rookie

Allball76's Arena

OVR: 0
Madden

Bump Bump Bump
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (45.7 KB, 252 views)

Last edited by Allball76; 04-10-2016 at 10:00 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-10-2016, 02:18 AM   #2
MVP

reverend_heat's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 18 and 4K Gaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allball76
Is the game we're really waiting for 2 years away ? Will Madden 18 be all the bells and whistles? Next Gen Graphics , Living worlds , dynamic weather ,100% organic movements ,real play signature skills ? Madden 18 will be the game 4K gaming with new 4K systems coming and should boast the graphics and more powerful machines we been looking for all this time for next gen . The real footage we saw in the madden 25 gameplay with living worlds was that a sample ? And rg3 and Adrian Peterson looking ultra real from that trailer ? Or will 4 k look better then that ? Maybe more like Madden 16 intro with Steelers vs Cardinals , or even beyond all that what do ya think ?

Attachment 118905
If theyd put out a pc version we could play it in 4k now
Old 04-10-2016, 10:52 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 1

4K is the least of things they should be worried about. I'd take the game in 720p and 30fps if the offensive line AI was fixed, and the mountain of visual mistakes and missing things were added. I want sim football more than any other thing.

At the end of the day, being 100, the promises of the Madden 25 campaign for what Madden was going to be this generation all turned out to be a lie, with the fake trailers and "Actual Gameplay Footage" claims. Only Kotaku of all places had the guts to step to Tiburon on it and call them on their BS. The rest of the media? Docile little puppies lap'in it up like usual, and that homies is part of why nothing is ever gonna change. It's gonna be PS6 and we'll still be seeing the same issues, same things still missing, same bad animations, same lack of authenticity, same bad AI, same fields that look nothing like the real NFL fields, and the joke media will still be giving Madden 8's and up.

I spent so much time with football games over the years that I didn't pay attention to what the other sports franchises were doing, but yo, my eyes are open now and I see that all the other sports games have went to another galaxy and left Madden behind. People say lack of competition is the reason, and yeah that's a big part no doubt, but it's bigger than that. It has to be when there are sports games with no competition that are innovating on levels way beyond what Madden has done in the last two generations combined.

I'm not even saying Madden 16 is trash, it's just not on the level the rest of the industry both sports and otherwise has reached. Madden is a dinosaur compared to so many other games in every area.
Old 04-10-2016, 10:56 PM   #4
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Let's wait until Sony and/or Microsoft officially announce some 4K consoles before discussing the implications on Madden NFL. Neither company has confirmed the existence of a console hardware refresh at this time.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »