Home

Madden Ultimate Team - Salary Cap Ranked Beta Coming Soon to Madden NFL 16

This is a discussion on Madden Ultimate Team - Salary Cap Ranked Beta Coming Soon to Madden NFL 16 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-17-2016, 02:03 PM   #25
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: Madden Ultimate Team - Salary Cap Ranked Beta Coming Soon to Madden NFL 16

well as i have residual income and dont have kids i could MUT ... but i dont play online

ill save my pennies buying classic 1st ed d&d stuff and being all old school ... ie (dang just spent 2 mins figuring out how to spell old schoolie, i am getting old)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2016, 02:23 PM   #26
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshokunbi
Just an FYI. The MUT community is just as frustrated with Aggressive catch as the sim community.
I'm talking about how the game was when it first came out vs now and that's because of the MUT and tournament community complaining that AC was overpowered, when the game came out at first it was a great playing game, now it's been dumbed down by patches and suction tackling is back in the game.
Old 04-17-2016, 03:06 PM   #27
MVP

OVR: 1

I've been calling for this since UT debuted.
Old 04-18-2016, 03:05 AM   #28
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46

Draft Champions has been a welcome addition for me. I don't like regular MUT, but this sounds like it has potential.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using Tapatalk
Old 04-18-2016, 10:46 AM   #29
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by howboutdat
Well JP,Maybe the Devs need to make themselves more open ,so we know who they are to even contact. Some of us have been very vocal for the CFM community, in a good way, with videos, and even detailed broken down issues we see and how they need to change for years now.However alot of the time, they seem to just overlook it IMO.

It has been said they even look on this site, as well as some others, and there is never not a huge amount of lists people post of things they want improved for CFM.We are vocal , and some of us , very vocal , and with rather detailed info. Maybe if CFM didnt come out totally broken, while MUT comes out just fine at launch, maybe more people wouldnt feel like they were wasting their time in trying to be more vocal. Just a thought.
They have planned all along to focus on gameplay first, I think starting this year more and more people will feel like their voices asking for CFM improvement at a large degree, will feel like they are finally listening.

I think I've kind of had a slogan for the past few years and if I had one for 17, it's that Madden 17 will be the year CFM fans have been waiting for as far as number of features improved/added, it all comes down to the quality and execution of it but I think this year fans won't feel like CFM got the shaft again.

Last edited by jpdavis82; 04-18-2016 at 11:00 AM.
Old 04-18-2016, 11:04 AM   #30
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
They have planned all along to focus on gameplay first, I think starting this year more and more people will feel like their voices asking for CFM improvement at a large degree, will feel like they are finally listening.

I think I've kind of had a slogan for the past few years and if I had one for 17, it's that Madden 17 will be the year CFM fans have been waiting for.
i really hope your right. If so then we should be seeing the ability to set defensive match ups( by far the highest requested feature by the community , without a doubt), regression fixed, contract resigns redone, better game prep,setting formation subs, and a true draft board ( since they laid the foundation for it last year , surely this gets done) to name a few.

i mean , last year was quite a let down , when told they put more resources into CFM. Also , does EA even remember they still have a CFM website that they havent done anything useful to in years? Why not?

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Old 04-18-2016, 03:07 PM   #31
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by howboutdat
the ability to set defensive match ups( by far the highest requested feature by the community , without a doubt)
We're getting off-topic here a bit, but I don't think this actually true.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2016, 09:42 AM   #32
Rookie

Allball76's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: EA Sports Announces MUT Salary Cap Ranked Beta for Madden NFL 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S
The initial statement has me concerned.

So no more teams with all 99 OVR ratings?

Wonder if this is also a part of potentially revealing a new player rating system for M17, where we will see fewer players bunched at the top of the rating scale to help differentiate between good and great players?
that's what they need to make elite players stand out! just to make ppl special and play better they have to put elite player ratings above 100! wouldn't have to if the avg players were (50) to (65) overall

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »