Home

Madden 15: Best Teams to Rebuild Through the Draft

This is a discussion on Madden 15: Best Teams to Rebuild Through the Draft within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-22-2016, 12:53 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Madden 15: Best Teams to Rebuild Through the Draft

This is kind of a convoluted question, so I apologize, but there is something in particular I would like to do. I'm looking for a team that has just enough good players that they're valuable, but is bad enough to warrant a rebuild. I want to hit the draft with a Seattle or Niners level of picks and do a complete rebuild from the draft. Any suggestions?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2016, 02:39 PM   #2
Pro

Ampking101's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Madden 15: Best Teams to Rebuild Through the Draft

My go to this year is the titans. They have a few solid young players to build around and some top level veterans.

At QB they have Mariota who has potential, his only downside is his throw power being under 90.

At WR you have Kendall Wright, Dorial Green-Beckham, and Tre Mcbride which are great pieces to build around.

At TE you have Delanie Walker who is a veteran who is a 90 overall.

You have RE with 96 overall Jurrell Casey.

At LB you have MLB Wesley Woodyard, Zack Brown, and Avery Williamson. At OLB you have Derrick Morgan, and Brian Orakpo. If you move Zack Brown to outside linebacker he can go up to 93 overall and Orakpo to LE can go to 90 overall depending on scheme.

And at SS you have Da'norris Searcy.

As for what needs to be addressed. Their entire oline except for LT needs a complete rehaul. Their HB situation is a compete mess. Except for Casey their dline needs a complete rebuild (DT being the major one if you move Orakpo to LE). CB is by and far their worst position though, they don't have a single spot at CB that doesn't need to be upgraded. They could also use a FS (although Marqueston Huff is a decent player).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »