Home

Problem Now with False Starts after Latest Update?

This is a discussion on Problem Now with False Starts after Latest Update? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-26-2016, 06:27 PM   #17
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Problem Now with False Starts after Latest Update?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chow
Thats interesting, I am seeing a max of one false start by the user and one per drive by the CPU. I am only on 50 false start right now. You guys are seeing more then one false start per drive by the CPU?
I play all-pro default sliders in only game I played today it seemed almost to happen least once each drive for cmp...infact it happen back to back in one drive.

I'm gonna play another game in minute to do more testing and count how many times it happens in game.
Old 04-26-2016, 06:28 PM   #18
Pro

OVR: 1

At 50 it's toned down, but still happens. When I tested it at any other level above that, the false starts went haywire. This was with any team on both offline and online CFM.

Just goes to show you that when they say they are only updating one part of the game, they clearly are tampering with other parts.
Old 04-26-2016, 07:00 PM   #19
Rookie

bloobloouk's Arena

OVR: 0

Just played on all pro (Online CFM Vs CPU opponent) with it set at 48 and still saw 4 false starts in one game. Turned down to 45 and got it to 3 false starts the next game.

Utterly bizarre considering you normally don't see many penalties without cranking the sliders up.
Old 04-26-2016, 08:03 PM   #20
Tiger Paw

tyberious4now's Arena

OVR: 2

Now I think we have another problem after the patch injuries it says the player was injured but on the next play he is back in the game!!!!
Old 04-26-2016, 08:16 PM   #21
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Just finished my second game cmp had 8 false starts called on them I had one offsides on me.

Funny thing is there was no penalties listed in the highlights section for cmp only the one that I did.

But they did show in the team stats for penatlies.

So not only did they break the cmp false starts but now it doesn't list them in the highlights section in game like they used to before this update.

Also not sure if anybody else has noticed but I don't see nothing else getting called ....I used see holding, block in back, PI, roughing the passer.

So so far in 2 games ive only seen false starts and had one offsides by me but that was my mistake by jumping offsides when I had control of player.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2016, 08:18 PM   #22
Rookie

running game sucks for both , i play on all pro went to pro just so i could run the ball lol , the running game has no holes to run thru and too much penetration
for both cpu and me. game speed seems a little slower and the false start penalty way too often. i hope they get this game tuned right because soon they will not update it. then ill be ticked off. might have to delete game and disconnect from the net just to play the game of course then you can not use the face update as it only works when you are connected online. weeeeeeeee
lucky us
Old 04-26-2016, 08:20 PM   #23
MVP

mjavon's Arena

So, is the issue that false starts didn't happen enough before, so people raised the slider, and the patch adjusted it to happen the correct amount on default, so now everyone who increased the slider sees too many?
Old 04-26-2016, 08:44 PM   #24
MVP

just finished an online league game and had the cpu get flagged 34 times for a false start. some drives were 4 in a row, such a pain to sit through.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 720x1280.png.e1c52ac6f51d4c31b822d8cc1dac3233.jpg (60.1 KB, 158 views)
File Type: jpg 1920x1080.jpeg.jpg (147.7 KB, 159 views)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »