Home

Madden NFL 17 Features Focus on Franchise Mode & More - Bundle Info & 2 Screenshots

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 17 Features Focus on Franchise Mode & More - Bundle Info & 2 Screenshots within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2016, 11:20 AM   #73
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Madden NFL 17 Features Focus on Franchise Mode & More - Bundle Info & 2 Screensho

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmurphy31
My guess it will be more of a hype trailer...with short replays of people cutting (new run addition) and defensive hits. Similar to last year not actual people playing..
Yeah, no reason to expect much else until any webcasts/E3/blogs.
Old 05-12-2016, 11:20 AM   #74
Rookie

LovejoyOTF's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Madden NFL 17 Features Focus on Franchise Mode & More - Bundle Info & 2 Screensho

even then, EA don't have a booth at E3.
Old 05-12-2016, 11:24 AM   #75
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovejoyOTF
even then, EA don't have a booth at E3.
They don't need one, they have EA Play same time, same city, I think it's in LA.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2016, 11:25 AM   #76
Banned

OVR: 1

No mouthpieces AGAIN, and the Broncos pants (and I assume the 49ers and several other teams that have the problem) still, STILL, have that stripe issue where half is cut off on the side at the top.

Not a good starting sign.
Old 05-12-2016, 11:31 AM   #77
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIR924
I normally don't nic pic much, but I notice the side line characters are looking in the opposite direction in the Pitt and Broncos screen shot. Little things like this just takes away realistic look of the environment.
Ok, so this is on this topic. I have to share this , because i caught this one guy ,during one of the biggest plays in this game in our cfm i was playing in, daydreaming like a mofo with his back to the field.

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Old 05-12-2016, 11:33 AM   #78
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIR924
I normally don't nic pic much, but I notice the side line characters are looking in the opposite direction in the Pitt and Broncos screen shot. Little things like this just takes away realistic look of the environment.
Ok, so this is on this topic. I have to share this , because i caught this one guy ,during one of the biggest plays in this game in our cfm i was playing in, daydreaming like a mofo with his back to the field.

By far the funniest thing i have saw in madden 16 for myself.However not for #83 as he was released the next day by Vikings Management.

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Old 05-12-2016, 11:36 AM   #79
MVP

reverend_heat's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gridiron

No mouthpieces AGAIN, and the Broncos pants (and I assume the 49ers and several other teams that have the problem) still, STILL, have that stripe issue where half is cut off on the side at the top.

Not a good starting sign.
Yeah, it's so frustrating seeing other games frequently updating player equipment changes throughout a given season, while NFL fans can't get a game that even displays the proper equipment period. I just wish there was a little transparency from the devs on why we have to keep begging for these things year after year, after year, after year to nothing but crickets. You mean to tell me you can't figure out a way to slide a band up the arm a little bit? Or remodel each facemask with the mouthguard already onto it so we have an editing option of each mask with or without the mouthpiece? It doesn't need to connect to the facescan, even if it gaps a bit it would make such a huge difference in player likeness, which Madden lags behind in a big, big way.
Old 05-12-2016, 11:41 AM   #80
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Can't they add other equipment later in the cycle?

2 screenshots and that's it, were are doomed?

Actually, the developers on Twitter have been hinting around lately about equipment upgrades.

Too soon to tell anything at this moment, including the trailer tonight.

Marketing releases improvements in increments, based on past history.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »