Home

Madden NFL 17 Screenshot Featuring Under Armour and Adidas

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 17 Screenshot Featuring Under Armour and Adidas within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-13-2016, 12:42 PM   #33
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 17 Screenshot Featuring Under Armour and Adidas

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruinsHockey08
OMGosh, no mouth pieces, what ever will we do? That is an instant no purchase from me! I won't buy Madden until they add mouth guards. This is must for any functioning football game to look.

Sorry I had to poke fun at the morons who are acting like mouth guards are the single most important thing ever in a football game. It isn't, and it isn't even close!

Everyone has their "one thing" and it's different for everyone, for some it's gameplay, others it's CFM or equipment, presentation, etc... But all of these combined are what make the game great, so we can't knock a group of people just because their one thing isn't ours.
Old 05-13-2016, 12:42 PM   #34
MVP

scottyp180's Arena

OVR: 5
Quote:
OMGosh, no mouth pieces, what ever will we do? That is an instant no purchase from me! I won't buy Madden until they add mouth guards. This is must for any functioning football game to look.

Sorry I had to poke fun at the morons who are acting like mouth guards are the single most important thing ever in a football game. It isn't, and it isn't even close!
It's not a deal breaker for people but it is just a small detail that should be included. I honestly didn't even notice that mouth guards weren't in the game. It's little details like mouth guards, authentic equipment, accurate faces, etc that just add to the over all realism and authenticity of the game.
Old 05-13-2016, 12:43 PM   #35
Banned

OVR: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Everyone has their "one thing" and it's different for everyone, for some it's gameplay, others it's CFM or equipment, presentation, etc... But all of these combined are what make the game great, so we can't knock a group of people just because their one thing isn't ours.
I admit the language was a little rough and I am sorry for that. But I just don't see it as a big deal considering some of the other things that need to be worked on.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2016, 12:45 PM   #36
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyp180
It's not a deal breaker for people but it is just a small detail that should be included. I honestly didn't even notice that mouth guards weren't in the game. It's little details like mouth guards, authentic equipment, accurate faces, etc that just add to the over all realism and authenticity of the game.
I get that it adds to the experience. but some people make it seem like it is the only thing that needs to be fixed and when in reality there are other things that need to be worked on and give EA credit, they seem to be working on them quite well to this point.
Old 05-13-2016, 12:46 PM   #37
MVP

SolidSquid's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
I admit the language was a little rough and I am sorry for that. But I just don't see it as a big deal considering some of the other things that need to be worked on.
And no one is arguing it's a big thing, it's a little thing, one of the many little things that add depth, realism and immersion to the game.
Old 05-13-2016, 12:49 PM   #38
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSquid
And no one is arguing it's a big thing, it's a little thing, one of the many little things that add depth, realism and immersion to the game.
That kind of goes with my last reply I mad to Scott. Just above your last post.
Old 05-13-2016, 12:52 PM   #39
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
I get that it adds to the experience. but some people make it seem like it is the only thing that needs to be fixed and when in reality there are other things that need to be worked on and give EA credit, they seem to be working on them quite well to this point.
Come back when the videos of gap play and new zones come out and I doubt you'll see many of us saying "Wow zones really look good but the fact they don't have a mouthpiece kills it". It's the first information out so far and pretty much the only thing worth talking about is the equipment/graphics at this point. Everything else is TBD.
Old 05-13-2016, 12:59 PM   #40
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
Come back when the videos of gap play and new zones come out and I doubt you'll see many of us saying "Wow zones really look good but the fact they don't have a mouthpiece kills it". It's the first information out so far and pretty much the only thing worth talking about is the equipment/graphics at this point. Everything else is TBD.
That's fair. But man.... I can't believe just two comments in and mouth guards were mentioned. To me it would not have even caught my eye.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »