Home

Who will be your CFM team in madden 17 and how will you improve them?

This is a discussion on Who will be your CFM team in madden 17 and how will you improve them? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-15-2016, 08:03 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Who will be your CFM team in madden 17 and how will you improve them?

Will go with my broncos and probably start lynch right away since the xp system is better for players playing and developing is a pain.

And depending on how the system works for defense I might have to draft new players on defense to keep them good. Hopefully the xp system gives it's fair share to defense.

So keep the defense solid and improve the offensive line some more and use a strong run game with plenty of naked boot legs if I can find a good play book with them in it. CJ and booker pounding it in the ground with lynch hitting some play action passes. Bringing the old school denver offense back.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2016, 04:29 PM   #26
Rookie

tryhardjuice's Arena

I would normally do the Vikes but they are getting too much love now day but... i might start my first one with them. AP will probably retire in 2 years madden-wise and finding another to pair up with McKinnon is always fun. Getting Treadwell and Diggs the ball a lot. Kyle Rudolph with the new catching mechanics is unfair at 6'6". Teddy is such a disappointing Madden QB though. If he doesnt come through finding a QB in the draft is really easy tbh. The Line needed to get better but i think there is some pieces to hold up for the current year. The defense is actually starting to look scary good so idk. Finding a safety to pair up with Harrison, finding a true second CB for Rhodes because Captain/Newman are old and Trey Waynes might come through for me but didnt see the field a whole lot last year and probably wont see the madden ratings fair his way. Throwing Alexander in the nickel and watching him thriveeee. Barr/Kendricks is scary and probably dropping a ton of XP into Brothers because that man is tackling machine. The D-line is pretty set, it would be more so paying these guys a ton of money and finding some rotational guys.

Other options in 16 were Raiders/Jags but they also improved significantly in the offseason. Actually a lot i could see me doing with the raiders. Fixing that line/finding a bruiser at back in the draft is always my fav thing to do(not a fan of Murray tbh) Karl Joseph should be a beast along but the secondary needs help and also find some guys to piece up the line to take the pressure off Mack.

The Jags really need line help which is a nice rebuild project. I dont like bortles that much so i could see me replacing him quickly. Yeldon is good but like i said, i like finding my own back in the draft. Dont see me using Ivory that much. Robinson is a beast, so finding some other targets would be a good project also.The defense is looking scary with Ramsey/Jack/Malik/Smith/Fowler. Changing them into a 3-4 scheme(Idk what i would do with telvin since he is kinda undersized but he is one of the best OLB, could see him exclusively in the nickel with jack) could be kinda fun putting Jack back in the middle and having fowler w/out his hand in the dirt and obviously finding some more pass rushers. Having Jackson in the 5 tech seems more of a good move. The jets normally never resigned Leonard Williams and he is one of my favorite players out of that draft so getting him is amazing. I really like the versatility of these young, athletic 3-4 ends. Get rid of that old dline guys and Paul. The secondary is better but finding some younger talent to pair up with Ramsey sounds really really fun.

Last edited by tryhardjuice; 05-16-2016 at 04:33 PM.
Old 05-16-2016, 04:44 PM   #27
Rookie

AshamanCarnage's Arena

OVR: 2

The Ravens.

I always go defense first and try to bring in the successor to the historic 2000 Ravens defense. I usually try and center the offense on a good run game and pass based on the play action.
Old 05-16-2016, 06:15 PM   #28
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16

Dolphins

Going to build around the new pattern matching cover 3 and basically build a monster zone secondary.

On offense, I'm going to look to develop Devante Parker as a true #1, and I will probably look for a Tannehill replacement in the draft

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-17-2016, 02:23 AM   #29
Rookie

mlb61's Arena

The Bears. First thing I'll do is cut Cutler and Tracy Porter. Then sign free agents Mike Zazzali at QB, DeMario Waddell at CB, and Enoka Oshinowo at LT.

Last edited by mlb61; 05-17-2016 at 03:08 AM.
Old 05-17-2016, 07:36 AM   #30
MVP

Mattanite's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tryhardjuice
I would normally do the Vikes but they are getting too much love now day but... i might start my first one with them. AP will probably retire in 2 years madden-wise and finding another to pair up with McKinnon is always fun. Getting Treadwell and Diggs the ball a lot. Kyle Rudolph with the new catching mechanics is unfair at 6'6". Teddy is such a disappointing Madden QB though. If he doesnt come through finding a QB in the draft is really easy tbh. The Line needed to get better but i think there is some pieces to hold up for the current year. The defense is actually starting to look scary good so idk. Finding a safety to pair up with Harrison, finding a true second CB for Rhodes because Captain/Newman are old and Trey Waynes might come through for me but didnt see the field a whole lot last year and probably wont see the madden ratings fair his way. Throwing Alexander in the nickel and watching him thriveeee. Barr/Kendricks is scary and probably dropping a ton of XP into Brothers because that man is tackling machine. The D-line is pretty set, it would be more so paying these guys a ton of money and finding some rotational guys.
I will also be picking the Vikings as they look a fun team to build a dynasty with in franchise, a lot of good young players. My aim is to get to the LII Superbowl at US Bank Stadium (as I don't think the Vikes will get past the Cardinals this year).

I agree somewhat with your comments about TB, he is a bit "jack of all trades", decent movement but not a burner, accurate but not a big arm, decent height but 3 of his O-line are 6'7 or taller (a guard at 6'8!!). It depends how they work the progression system in M17, TB was quick dev, so if he stays quick or super or A grade progression I will develop him.

Once LE Robison and ROLB Greenway retire I will move DE Hunter and MLB Kendricks to fill those gaps. G Beavers could be a good replacement for C/G Berger once he retires too. Defence is good for a few years and only big needs are a future MLB and SS.

Depending on LT Kalil's potential/dev, I might resign him and KR Patterson. If they suck, MoBo and TJ Clemmings can fill in until the draft. I'm looking forward to developing 6'4 SS Jayron Kearse who should be a Madden freak!

Vikings looks set long term at CB with 2 1st and 2nd round pick there, 2 speed freak DE's, 2great DTs, 2 great LBs and a decent vet. Offense should manage until AP retires, enough depth on OL and at WR. TE is okay, Rudolph the Redzone Reindeer is a bit injury prone and slow because of it but TE depth is good.
Old 05-17-2016, 08:45 AM   #31
Rookie

bloobloouk's Arena

I play an online league with my brother in law, and this year we decided to take the 49ers (me) and Browns (him) as rebuilding projects.

We'll probably repeat the theme in 17... with the very same teams!

I tend to play with the base roster until week 8 when I hold a fire sale to accumulate draft picks, while retaining any young promising players who fit my play style. My main focus is building an elite offensive line and defense, and the 49ers draft picks this year should have made that task easier. It's unlikely I'll use a first rounder on a QB unless there is a fantastic prospect, I'll try and grab a good game manager in rounds 2-3.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2016, 01:32 PM   #32
Just started!

Shampoo N Rinse's Arena

Kinda off-topic, but would anyone be willing to post some of the documents/spreadsheets that they use to better their CF?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »