Home

I've played ~40 hours of Madden 17: AMAlmost Anything (Answers in first post)

This is a discussion on I've played ~40 hours of Madden 17: AMAlmost Anything (Answers in first post) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2016, 02:18 PM   #33
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: I've played ~40 hours of Madden 17: AMAlmost Anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSquid
Yea i def like what I'm hearing, also it will come down to seeing and feeling once the game releases. I'm sure things will have to be tuned and patched but if they come close to the mark on the initial release this might be the madden we've been waiting for since 2008
I really wish EA would find a way around this. Like bringing back communities would help.

1- Offer a patch ( for those who dont like realness in the game) and the option not take that 1 patch as well.

2- break people off in two seprate community types Unpatched / Patched ( this is to keep from pointing out like Sim vs Lobby stigmas )

3- Let the group of people who like the work they put into making it more realistic , play all their games in that one "community" where people could even have their own seprate community , but like normal going to H2H in any mode, would pair you only with those who optioned out of that patch, and same for those who optioned to take the patch.

Just seems like to me that is a way to appease both sides here, and let them play other like minded individuals. As well as other reasons i want to see communities come back.

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Old 05-14-2016, 02:22 PM   #34
Banned

OVR: 0

The cpu kick returners, to they still down the ball every time single time when its kicked a certain distance in the end zone?
Old 05-14-2016, 02:26 PM   #35
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSquid
Hmm can you say if your 2 favorite additions are related to gameplay or presentation or what? Lol

I'm speaking specifically about the experience of playing the game, be it gameplay, presentation, etc. There are 2 things that they haven't talked about at all that we all raved about. Of course, your feeling on them may be different than mine but there are definitely things to come.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2016, 02:26 PM   #36
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by adub88
With the the new ball carrier loco do running animations look more relalistic? As in they look like they're springting and they carrier the ball the right way? The running animations although improved in 16 still have a ways to go.

I can't really answer this.

I have an hour until my next flight. Hit me with questions!
Old 05-14-2016, 02:27 PM   #37
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsGamer94
The cpu kick returners, to they still down the ball every time single time when its kicked a certain distance in the end zone?

I did not test this.
Old 05-14-2016, 02:28 PM   #38
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by howboutdat
1- Offer a patch ( for those who dont like realness in the game) and the option not take that 1 patch as well.
I'm pretty sure that first-party restrictions prevent anyone who wants to play Madden online in any capacity (even just to talk to the EA servers for roster updates) from rolling back a patch. Probably a non-starter.

Beyond that, let's keep this thread focused on Q&A with Mr Price and not wishlist items please.
Old 05-14-2016, 02:37 PM   #39
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by howboutdat
I really wish EA would find a way around this. Like bringing back communities would help.

2- break people off in two seprate community types Unpatched / Patched ( this is to keep from pointing out like Sim vs Lobby stigmas )

3- Let the group of people who like the work they put into making it more realistic , play all their games in that one "community" where people could even have their own seprate community , but like normal going to H2H in any mode, would pair you only with those who optioned out of that patch, and same for those who optioned to take the patch.

Just seems like to me that is a way to appease both sides here, and let them play other like minded individuals. As well as other reasons i want to see communities come back.

I'm sorry, but none of this will ever happen. Online infrastructure is delicate enough as it is, and they'll never split the player base like that.
Old 05-14-2016, 02:39 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 2

Does awareness play a factor in gap assignments? Or can any player of any rating control a gap without issue?? In other words, will my back up, 65 overall NT control their assigned gap with the same success as a high rated player like Aaron Donald?

Last edited by dbkaeoz33; 05-14-2016 at 02:42 PM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »