Home

Madden NFL 17 Has Ball Physics, New Ways to Eliminate Money Plays & Much More

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 17 Has Ball Physics, New Ways to Eliminate Money Plays & Much More within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-18-2016, 09:16 PM   #25
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39
Re: Madden NFL 17 Has Ball Physics, New Ways to Eliminate Money Plays & Much More

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Because you probably didn't know what Rex and Clint were really all about yet and I didn't either until I went down there last year. I'm not surprised by any of these additions as we hypothetically discussed most of them in person. That being said, I expected CFM to get the majority of the love this year but these gameplay additions are potentially game changing.

Still hope that CFM/CFM Presentation is getting the majority of the love. But these gameplay improvements are huge.

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2016, 09:16 PM   #26
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Madden NFL 17 Has Ball Physics, New Ways to Eliminate Money Plays & Much More

Can't believe all the things that they've changed and implemented this year. This has the potential to cause a ton of issues upon release, but damn am I glad they're trying!
Old 05-18-2016, 09:28 PM   #27
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14
So what's the deal with punt return blocking? Still basically non-existent like it's been? The article seemed to say there are no changes to it.

Yeah. I'm hoping the new ball carrier stuff makes kick returns better. It doesn't sound like (yet) they did anything specific to kick return blocking. But, again, I'm hoping the new ball carrier animations/controls simply make it better.
Old 05-18-2016, 09:31 PM   #28
Pro

bxphenom7's Arena

OVR: 9
Ok Madden, this year you have my attention. All the info has sounded great, now let's see that execution.
Old 05-18-2016, 09:44 PM   #29
MVP

SolidSquid's Arena

This is amazing, no more defying the laws of physics to make catches through players bodies, no more of the same ball pops straight up into the air after you play the man, and hopefully no more ball carrier holding onto the ball while he's holding it behind his back with one hand being tackled
Old 05-18-2016, 09:48 PM   #30
Pro

SincerelYourz's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82

oh snap !!!! check out Mike Tomlin stepping out onto the field to watch the action!!!
Old 05-18-2016, 09:51 PM   #31
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSquid
This is amazing, no more defying the laws of physics to make catches through players bodies, no more of the same ball pops straight up into the air after you play the man, and hopefully no more ball carrier holding onto the ball while he's holding it behind his back with one hand being tackled

Some of this stuff is still dice roll dependent so it's not fully physics based through and through but it's still so much more dynamic
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2016, 10:02 PM   #32
MVP

SolidSquid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrprice33
Some of this stuff is still dice roll dependent so it's not fully physics based through and through but it's still so much more dynamic
True but the ball is now independent from animations right? The ball doesn't react the same every time the same animation plays out does it?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »