Home

EA Sports Madden 17 Dev Tweets

This is a discussion on EA Sports Madden 17 Dev Tweets within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-19-2016, 10:13 PM   #25
Go Pack Go!!

NateDogPack12's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: EA Sports Madden 17 Dev Tweets

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Let's just wait for the coverage blog to come out, they could have added something where the 1WR is on 1CB without adding def assignments.
If that is the case, I'll be happy. HOWEVER, let me just say even that is not real football. Plenty of teams don't do shadowing with Seattle being the most prominent example. If I'm a team like Green Bay with Shields and Randall, maybe even though Shields is the #1 I want to put Randall on their primary so Shields can focus on a speed guy they have. Giving us the capacity to control schematically what our team is doing would have been an amazing cherry on top to all of the schematic improvements they've made this year
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2016, 10:14 PM   #26
MVP

MajorSupreme's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
Looks like it's going to be a while before any franchise news

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Hopefully he writes it this weekend and we get it next week, I think the zone coverage one is next week, as long as we get a blog or two per week I think it will be good.
I'm not expecting it for two more weeks, especially if he is serious about how he hasn't written it yet. We saw how long it took for approvals to let the previous blogs publish. It'll be a while, it'll be a lot of information.
Old 05-19-2016, 10:23 PM   #27
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorSupreme
I'm not expecting it for two more weeks, especially if he is serious about how he hasn't written it yet. We saw how long it took for approvals to let the previous blogs publish. It'll be a while, it'll be a lot of information.
I'm not shocked. John is a super-analytical guy (who is also crazy busy right now) so it'll be a bit.
Old 05-19-2016, 10:29 PM   #28
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
Looks like it's going to be a while before any franchise news

Would be nice if we got it next week but since Rex's blog will be coming out next week I doubt it. The Franchise Blog will probably be released in two weeks.
Old 05-20-2016, 07:44 AM   #29
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateDogPack12
If that is the case, I'll be happy. HOWEVER, let me just say even that is not real football. Plenty of teams don't do shadowing with Seattle being the most prominent example. If I'm a team like Green Bay with Shields and Randall, maybe even though Shields is the #1 I want to put Randall on their primary so Shields can focus on a speed guy they have. Giving us the capacity to control schematically what our team is doing would have been an amazing cherry on top to all of the schematic improvements they've made this year
The last few years they've been laying the foundation for something like 17. This appears on paper to be the biggest Madden turnaround, ie sim stuff, since Madden 10.

I mentioned earlier not everything added or left out will make all 6 million people happy. I'm sure there will be things left out I won't be happy with, but if everything works out on paper in August, I will be content.

Just need to see the franchise blog and if that is the over haul that is expected, that will be my frosting to the cake.
Old 05-20-2016, 10:03 AM   #30
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Rex on QB improvements

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-20-2016, 10:55 AM   #31
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Improved pass rush confirmed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2016, 11:06 AM   #32
MVP

SolidSquid's Arena

I really hope improved time in the pocket doesn't mean they just upped the pass rush slider or have all linemen break blocks after X amount of time

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »