Home

I Hope they fix the deep ball interaction

This is a discussion on I Hope they fix the deep ball interaction within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-24-2016, 07:15 PM   #1
MVP

simbayless's Arena

OVR: 2
I Hope they fix the deep ball interaction

I am tired of my superstar wr can't get big separation from the Scrub DB on the deep ball, its when the ball is in the air the dB catches up fast and be on your hip.i so want to leave a DB eating my dust and u can replay it for as proof.all pro 2k you can dust the the average DB so bad you can't even see the DB in the screen lol.Madden had this problem for years.odb should be smoking fools
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2016, 07:37 PM   #2
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: I Hope they fix the deep ball interaction

I just want the tip passes and just random crazy stuff toned down.

I get what they are trying to do but just tone it down a lil. Watching lil WR's out jump DB's is rage inducing and just these random tip passes that float in the air like magic.

Also tone down Julio Jones, this guy is so OP online always making crazy Hail Mary catches. lol

Just My Thoughts...
Old 05-24-2016, 07:52 PM   #3
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigg Cee
I just want the tip passes and just random crazy stuff toned down.

I get what they are trying to do but just tone it down a lil. Watching lil WR's out jump DB's is rage inducing and just these random tip passes that float in the air like magic.

Also tone down Julio Jones, this guy is so OP online always making crazy Hail Mary catches. lol

Just My Thoughts...
Go look at TY Hilton, little guys can out jump DBs. Maybe not the extent madden does it, but don't think it's unrealistic for them to do so.
Old 05-24-2016, 07:59 PM   #4
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBleedingRed21
Go look at TY Hilton, little guys can out jump DBs. Maybe not the extent madden does it, but don't think it's unrealistic for them to do so.
I don't either, it's just a lil overboard in madden and it can cost you points and L's because of it.

Crazy to see small WR's out jump 2 or sometimes 3 defenders the way it happens so much in madden plus and in tip balls and it's a lil much.

That's why I just want them toned down. Keep it simple stupid like my mom always said. lol
Old 05-24-2016, 07:59 PM   #5
MVP

pmurray20's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by simbayless
I am tired of my superstar wr can't get big separation from the Scrub DB on the deep ball, its when the ball is in the air the dB catches up fast and be on your hip.i so want to leave a DB eating my dust and u can replay it for as proof.all pro 2k you can dust the the average DB so bad you can't even see the DB in the screen lol.Madden had this problem for years.odb should be smoking fools

no I don't want people being able to run 4 verts every play and it work...

o wait nvm people been doing that every year and it still isn't fixed and if I do stop it, it will b a pass interference in madden 16
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2016, 10:26 AM   #6
MVP

simbayless's Arena

OVR: 2

It's not about burning dB all game but if it's one one man to man no safety involved a scrub should get burnt majority of the time
Old 06-17-2016, 09:27 AM   #7
Banned

Me too. I hated how great wide receivers like Dez Bryant could always bail teams out on 3rd and long
Old 06-17-2016, 09:22 PM   #8
Rookie

It's due to the lack of jostling. Bigger, physical WRs aren't replicated in game, aside from beating initial 5 yard bump n run. That's where guys like Dez make their plays, it's not just their great speed that beats dbacks. They knock dbacks around as they go downfield, and the dback is usually off balanced and out of position to make a play

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »