Home

ANYONE PREORDER YET??

This is a discussion on ANYONE PREORDER YET?? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 06-01-2016, 05:50 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: ANYONE PREORDER YET??

I think the better question is why not? I don't buy many games Day 1, but if I do I pre-order from Amazon. 20% off and you're not charged until it ships anyway. Also, I received Uncharted 4 a day before release so hoping the same for Madden. I am however waiting to hear about Franchise Mode first.
Old 06-01-2016, 06:15 PM   #18
MVP

Mattanite's Arena

Traded M16 in this week for 14.50 in store credit... will preorder if the franchise blogs look good enough, like someone said on here, lack of UK copies can get annoying unless you're in a major city.
Old 06-01-2016, 06:23 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
Pre-ordering video games these days is something you really only should do for two reasons:

1 - the game in question has a collector's edition you really want (ex. it comes with a statue or something that you decide you want)
2 - you want guaranteed access at midnight on launch day using a digital pre-order from the PS4 / XBOX One storefront

Not really much reason to pre-order any video game otherwise, the days of scarcity of a game at launch (in the United States, anyway) are long gone.

For Madden specifically, 1 doesn't apply AFAIK, but 2 obviously does. A third reason unique to Madden is if you play a lot of Ultimate Team, EA Sports typically bundles the pre-order with a bunch of MUT bonuses.

Hopefully that helps some of you.
20% off via Amazon was my reason, and I could still cancel it if Franchise mode is a bummer
Old 06-01-2016, 06:37 PM   #20
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Yep already pre-ordered at BB (48.00) Plus a 10.00 certificate. No brainer.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
Old 06-01-2016, 10:17 PM   #21
Pro

brobamigo's Arena

Main reason I usually pre-order is to get the game shipped on release..with work I like having the game waiting for me indtead of having to pick up instore
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2016, 03:02 AM   #22
Pro

Step2001's Arena

OVR: 9

Will wait, the last two years Best Buy has ran a good deal that involved trading in Your Old Madden Game. Ended up pay $28 for the New Madden. Hopefully they have the deal again this year.
Old 06-02-2016, 03:20 AM   #23
All-Pro

ATLBrayden's Arena

OVR: 18

I always pre order digitally, like someone else said, so the game is pre loaded. Waiting hours for the game to download and install is a pain.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

My NBA 2K19 Lakers Dynasty -https://forums.operationsports.com/f...-nba-2k19.html

PSN: GetYourSwooshOn
XBL: Gunslinger7O2
Old 06-02-2016, 08:29 AM   #24
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4

Nope, i haven't and for two reasons-

1- I refuse to until i see what CFM has had done to it.Bottom line its the only reason i buy this game.

2- pre-ordering now or two weeks before doesnt really get you anything extra . For the last two years Best Buy has had a great deal for this about 1-2 weeks before release of new madden. They have given 20$ trade in value in past madden , if you trade it in and pre-order new one. Also give you 10$ off for pre-ordering a game.For the last two years they have done this and ive paid 34$ for the new madden each year.

Sure , there is no promise they will do it this year.However to me its well worth the wait to see.

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »