Home

Madden NFL 17 Features Several Key Presentation Improvements

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 17 Features Several Key Presentation Improvements within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-08-2016, 04:06 PM   #65
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Madden NFL 17 Features Several Key Presentation Improvements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsGamer94
2K football had custom camera angles over a decade ago, Fifa has custom camera angles too, I know you have a close relationship with the Madden team and you can't admit that the engine is crap. Maybe we'll get custom camera angles in Frostbite.

You didn't seem to mind my relationship with EA when you were asking me questions.

Truth is truth regardless.

I mean, I don't *have* to say/answer anything. There are plenty of GCers who provide feedback directly to EA. But I'm here. I've been here. If you want to come at me for that, well, that's your problem.

Last edited by mrprice33; 06-08-2016 at 04:09 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2016, 04:12 PM   #66
A DB'S SWAG

avwhitechic's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrprice33

You didn't seem to mind my relationship with EA when you were asking me questions.

MrPrice33 please don't get offended or take it personal we appreciate all your feedback and answering of questions ,this issue has been a sensitive subject for a long , long time that never gets addressed from higher ups just an occasional GC that's left out to dry and swept back under the rug each and every year...But I for one really appreciate you taking time to answer our questions best you can

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-08-2016, 04:15 PM   #67
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:

I mean, I don't *have* to say/answer anything. There are plenty of GCers who provide feedback directly to EA. But I'm here. I've been here. If you want to come at me for that, well, that's your problem.
I just don't like when some people who are close with the development team make every excuse for the game. I know you can't bash the game and I don't expect you too but some things like custom camera angle their are no good excuses for, it's Ok to say yes you have a point I wish they would add it in too.
Old 06-08-2016, 04:15 PM   #68
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

Y'all can choose to be salty about custom cameras or accept that it's not in there and move on.

What I see happen on these boards is some people go crazy about one thing, it gets fixed, and then they move on to going crazy about a new thing, until that thing gets fixed, and so on and so forth. So this year we get new zone coverages, ball physics, gap assignments, a new commentary team, special teams improvements across the board, a huge improvement to equipment, and much more, and people want to call it crap because it doesn't have custom camera angles? Miss me with all that.
Old 06-08-2016, 04:16 PM   #69
Rookie

OVR: 1
No more toilet paper rolls wrapped around shoes masquerading as spatting?????!!!!!!
Old 06-08-2016, 04:17 PM   #70
A DB'S SWAG

avwhitechic's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by avwhitechic
MrPrice33 please don't get offended or take it personal we appreciate all your feedback and answering of questions ,this issue has been a sensitive subject for a long , long time that never gets addressed from higher ups just an occasional GC that's left out to dry and swept back under the rug each and every year...But I for one really appreciate you taking time to answer our questions best you can

By the way Ian Cummings told us the same thing with the frame rate issues...that was 09'

Old 06-08-2016, 04:18 PM   #71
Pro

Gilley's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Y'all can choose to be salty about custom cameras or accept that it's not in there and move on.

What I see happen on these boards is some people go crazy about one thing, it gets fixed, and then they move on to going crazy about a new thing, until that thing gets fixed, and so on and so forth. So this year we get new zone coverages, ball physics, gap assignments, a new commentary team, special teams improvements across the board, a huge improvement to equipment, and much more, and people want to call it crap because it doesn't have custom camera angles? Miss me with all that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2016, 04:18 PM   #72
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsGamer94
I just don't like when some people who are close with the development team make every excuse for the game. I know you can't bash the game but some things like custom camera angle their are no good excuses for, it's Ok to say yes you have a point I wish they would add it in too.
Of course I wish custom camera angles were in, but the fact is they make the engine crawl. And the fact is that Madden does have to render more players, with more AI and more physics. So maybe a custom camera angle works in every gameplay scenario except rain games. Would you be happy with that? If suddenly during rain games your game ran at 40 fps? Of course not. Or if you had custom camera angles but worse lighting? Or even worse sideline characters? No, of course not.

Game. Development. Is. Triage. Remember that, burn it into your mind. I wish everything was in the game (so does the team), but the reality is there are technical factors that prevent it from happening. It's just the fact of the matter. And if that's a reason for you not to enjoy the game, then we'll see you when custom camera angles are back in.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »