Home

Madden NFL 17 Accessibility Improves with Larger Icons, Colorblind Support & More

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 17 Accessibility Improves with Larger Icons, Colorblind Support & More within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-10-2016, 11:57 PM   #33
Go Pack Go!!

NateDogPack12's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 17 Accessibility Improves with Larger Icons, Colorblind Support & More

Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
You're a feisty one, aren't you?
No.

When you make a comment indicative of the fact you didn't read the material, your participation in the discussion is basically agenda posting. If you're going to post here, you need to do it substantively. If you're not going to read the blog wherein it is made clear in the first two paragraphs all of this is optional, you don't need to post.
Old 06-11-2016, 12:02 AM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Madden NFL 17 Accessibility Improves with Larger Icons, Colorblind Support & More

Nice addition but is there a way to use smaller icons? Those take up quite a bit of the field.
Old 06-11-2016, 12:06 AM   #35
Go Pack Go!!

NateDogPack12's Arena

All of these settings are optional. People would know this if they actually read the blog before commenting.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2016, 12:07 AM   #36
Pro

Gilley's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayRaider510
Nice addition but is there a way to use smaller icons? Those take up quite a bit of the field.
The icons pictured in the original post are the enlarged icons.

These are the default icons:
Old 06-11-2016, 12:43 AM   #37
Banned

WISports's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateDogPack12
No.

When you make a comment indicative of the fact you didn't read the material, your participation in the discussion is basically agenda posting. If you're going to post here, you need to do it substantively. If you're not going to read the blog wherein it is made clear in the first two paragraphs all of this is optional, you don't need to post.
No agenda. My friend told me about this today but didn't mention it being an option.

But I see you can't make a post without giving attitude to others when it isn't needed.
Old 06-11-2016, 12:47 AM   #38
MVP

MajorSupreme's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
No agenda. My friend told me about this today but didn't mention it being an option.

But I see you can't make a post without giving attitude to others when it isn't needed.
It's not attitude, it's competency. He read the blog, has an understanding of the topic, and provided a response.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NateDogPack12
All of these settings are optional. People would know this if they actually read the blog before commenting.
Even a quick read of the comments would be nice.
Old 06-11-2016, 01:01 AM   #39
Pro

talucchesi's Arena

I'm colorblind, so I found this addition 1. funny and 2. awesome
Old 06-11-2016, 01:07 AM   #40
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21

How about just move on and post constructively from now on? It's simple. We're all here to enjoy games, not to have 2 pages of bickering.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »