Home

They Heard You: Popular Community Requests Coming to Madden NFL 17's Franchise Mode

This is a discussion on They Heard You: Popular Community Requests Coming to Madden NFL 17's Franchise Mode within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-12-2016, 07:38 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: They Heard You: Popular Community Requests Coming to Madden NFL 17's Franchise Mo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
That would be a bummer. Hopefully it's for online and offline CFM's
That wouldn't make sense. I dont foresee many legit leagues using the feature except to may change names. It will not be a thing for leagues to allow beefing up players. Which is kind of why Im not sure why this was so high on the list. Draft boards seems much more useful. Exhibition games seems more useful.
Old 06-12-2016, 07:39 PM   #58
Pro

OVR: 5
Now can we edit the draft classes? That really was what killed the series for me, among the other things. This is a good start but I want to know if we can edit names, height, weight, etc and draft classes, so my question is can we edit them before we scout in CFM?
Old 06-12-2016, 07:40 PM   #59
MVP

MajorSupreme's Arena

Re: They Heard You: Popular Community Requests Coming to Madden NFL 17's Franchise Mo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
That would be a bummer. Hopefully it's for online and offline CFM's
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unlucky 13
The way that they phrased it has me a little worried:

This makes it sound like an online feature. Can anyone confirm that its there for single player offline franchise? Beyond that, I'm excited for all of the additions. A lot of great stuff. Crossing my fingers its in there for everyone.
When you create a league, regardless of offline or online, the creator is the "Commissioner".
Old 06-12-2016, 07:42 PM   #60
Rookie

NeuroDuck's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jethrotull
Now can we edit the draft classes? That really was what killed the series for me, among the other things. This is a good start but I want to know if we can edit names, height, weight, etc and draft classes, so my question is can we edit them before we scout in CFM?
I believe they said you can edit them post draft.. i.e. names, height college, etc.. but you can't edit them prior to the draft.
Old 06-12-2016, 07:47 PM   #61
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4

I frigging give up.Even the title of this thread . Somehow i knew this would be disappointing. Prob why they waited so long to let us know about it.Thanks for nothing EA.

Ticker- its cool , but honestly , to me its one of those things that we dont NEED right now,its a cool extra, but WTF, still no damn draft board.But a ticker.....which really doesnt benefit us much.

Full player editing- i guess this is their way to "fix" regression issues.Just give me , as a commish of an online league even more f'in work to do, as i dont have enough to deal with already with all the holes in madden.Thanks EA.

Practice Squad- Ok alot of people wanted it, ill scratch that in as ok, eventhough i could care less about it.Why you say? Because you only get to progress 3 players per week. I dont even get to progress my teams current back ups enough to do much good , let alone worry about trying to improve someone i just didnt want to cut , so he barley made my dang practice squad. I wont ever have enough time or points or whatever to spend on improving 3rd-4th stringers.

Dynamic Development Trait- Dont sound all that dif than before, other than star dev guys last longer in league.... Whooptie Flip.Same bullcrap, just a new spicy name.Very minor addition if you can even call it that

Regression Feedback- WTF is this? I already knew when my guys regressed. The issue is we wanted regression to be fixed and more realistic.... but hey just put that on us since you can't do it yourself correctly EA.

Player Card Improvement- wow, color me not impressed by this one.

And this year it was a focus huh? really? well i have no hope left for franchise now. Bland and vanilla additions. Thanks ea.This is so dang disappointing right now.

Big Moments---- not interested

Key moments- I only play in online league... wont ever touch this.

#LETDOWNCITY #WHYAMISURPRISED

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2016, 07:47 PM   #62
MVP

Godgers12's Arena

So, can we sign players off other teams practice squads?

If walls could talk to spill the lies, we'd see the world through devils eyes
-M. Shadows
Old 06-12-2016, 07:48 PM   #63
Pro

rkocjay's Arena

great interview here by Brian "Franchise play" Mazique

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9N8d38iep-Y
Old 06-12-2016, 07:50 PM   #64
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

No more almost identical dread head WRs? 😂😂😂

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »