Home

Official EA Play/E3 Video Thread

This is a discussion on Official EA Play/E3 Video Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-15-2016, 05:04 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Official EA Play/E3 Video Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
For the past few years I believe gameplay usually starts showing up around the weekend of E3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not completely true. We would get at least one or two videos of gameplay when developers would go and talk about their game with people like IGN or GameSpot. I don't understand the lack of video this year. You have an interview with a media outlet but don't show footage of the game. Come on.
Old 06-15-2016, 05:26 PM   #74
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

Serious question, because I really don't know. Are they or whoever showing gameplay of NHL and FIFA?

As far as I know, those are both on the floor.
Old 06-15-2016, 05:49 PM   #75
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

OVR: 0

Just look at battlefield. They had a whole group battle on live tv @ e3. I Never understood the little kid mentality about hiding a product when your trying to promote it. You have a product , your trying to promote a product, you have a million dedicated followers who buy the game every year. Show some respect and gratitude and give some vids
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2016, 06:06 PM   #76
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke2011
Just look at battlefield. They had a whole group battle on live tv @ e3. I Never understood the little kid mentality about hiding a product when your trying to promote it. You have a product , your trying to promote a product, you have a million dedicated followers who buy the game every year. Show some respect and gratitude and give some vids
Little kid mentality? Hiding the product?

Why is that just because they haven't released videos when we want them hiding the product? I don't know why they haven't released them, but I do know tons of people have played the game. And if they were trying to hide something it wouldn't have been on the show floor. Remember NBA Live's private viewing?

As far as a little kid mentality, this is borderline insulting. Not allowed here.

I get it. I want to see the game too. But I think we all need to just relax a bit and realize we will see them when we see them.

There is no point to keep harping on it over and over in this thread.

This thread is starting to spiral now. We are not going to let it go down a bad road. I'm sorry, but the only thing we can do is have patience at this point.
Old 06-15-2016, 06:18 PM   #77
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

OVR: 0

They won't allow cell phone footage... They have always in the past ..... It just seems silly not able to post info if u have the capability .it just seems silly( childish). Just my opinion
Old 06-15-2016, 06:29 PM   #78
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke2011
They won't allow cell phone footage... They have always in the past ..... It just seems silly not able to post info if u have the capability .it just seems silly( childish). Just my opinion
Well, thank you for your opinion. Although next time I'd ask you to choose your words better. Silly and childish have very different connotations. Childish or little kid mentality is an insult. Which we do not allow. I'll kindly ask you to move on at this point.

Thank you.
Old 06-15-2016, 06:43 PM   #79
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PVarck31
Serious question, because I really don't know. Are they or whoever showing gameplay of NHL and FIFA?

As far as I know, those are both on the floor.
Just watched an interview with IGN and FIFA 17 and they showed no gameplay, only video from the trailers.
Old 06-15-2016, 06:50 PM   #80
Rookie

Just saw this on Twitter. I hope he means Madden 17 gameplay
Attached Images
File Type: png image.png (443.1 KB, 148 views)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »