Home

Madden 16 Championship

This is a discussion on Madden 16 Championship within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-15-2016, 02:43 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 12
Re: Madden 16 Championship

Just saw highlights of the Madden 16 championships on ESPN.

They were playing with all-star teams using all-time greats.

So it was mostly bombs to WRs with probably high catch ratings and the players were repeatedly getting the WRs to make the one-handed jumping catch.

No runs, no combo routes, just bombs for those Odell Beckham catches.

I think this is exactly what EA wants. They're going to increase the prize pool next year and Peter Moore seemed to be having a ball.

They paid for Odell Beckham so of course they want to feature the one-handed catch animations, no matter how cheesy.
Old 06-15-2016, 08:40 AM   #10
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

OVR: 0

I'll have to check this out because curiosity will get to me. But if what you guys say is true (I'm inclined to believe it is) then I'm not surprised and it's why i don't mess with MUT or just casual online in general. But i don't think this is meant for us....hopefully that changes with this year's game though.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 06-15-2016, 08:43 AM   #11
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

Clint and Rex have been very vocal about these kinds of things not being possible in M17, so if we're here next year with this game still being the battle of dualing exploiters, then they need to be called out big time for talking the talk but not walking the walk.

Changing one type of exploit for another can't considered a viable solution either, rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic won't cut it.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2016, 09:00 AM   #12
Rookie

I hadn't played Madden online in years because of trash like that. I finally tried an online league and it has been a blast, because its a REAL football simulation.
Old 06-15-2016, 10:08 AM   #13
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
Clint and Rex have been very vocal about these kinds of things not being possible in M17, so if we're here next year with this game still being the battle of dualing exploiters, then they need to be called out big time for talking the talk but not walking the walk.

Changing one type of exploit for another can't considered a viable solution either, rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic won't cut it.
The guys that play/get paid from playing Madden will find another exploit or gimmick play. It's something different every year.

I just think it's hard for them to have an "exploit" free game. Especially when some people have more time than others to find out the newest exploit plays. Then post those exploits on twitch or Youtube.
Old 06-15-2016, 10:18 AM   #14
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

I have no problem using the same play over and over; people just need to stop it..If you refuse to "user" a player or the right player, or refuse to switch players, then that is on the player, not the game. I believe that Madden will add more realistic elements in the future, but the need to user switch will always be present, for those who wish to be the best they can be in Madden.

Exploits will always be around; learn them and use them or be at a disadvantage - this goes for sports games to shooters to World of Warcraft games, etc..
Old 06-15-2016, 10:21 AM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
The guys that play/get paid from playing Madden will find another exploit or gimmick play. It's something different every year.

I just think it's hard for them to have an "exploit" free game. Especially when some people have more time than others to find out the newest exploit plays. Then post those exploits on twitch or Youtube.
This is exactly why the cheese spreads so fast. People actively looking for exploits in a game rather than actually getting good at said game, and ppl willing to share it. And this doesn't apply to only Madden.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2016, 10:22 AM   #16
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S
I have no problem using the same play over and over; people just need to stop it..If you refuse to "user" a player or the right player, or refuse to switch players, then that is on the player, not the game. I believe that Madden will add more realistic elements in the future, but the need to user switch will always be present, for those who wish to be the best they can be in Madden.
This right here, is the poison to sim Madden football. 'Why don't you stop it' BECAUSE It's an EXPLOIT. Like, Cheating.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »