Home

Madden NFL 17: Gearing Up For A Big Season

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 17: Gearing Up For A Big Season within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-22-2016, 03:47 PM   #17
MVP

SolidSquid's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 17: Gearing Up For A Big Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benz87
The most frightening thing i've seen in the gameplay clips thus far is pass blocking. There is more than one instance in gameplay videos of an o-lineman having a 1 on 1 with a d-lineman and simply letting him run by untouched to the QB. I understand these clips are "work in progress", but the development cycle is far enough in that I fear this may be a constant issue with this years title.
Line interaction in general and blocked kicks and punts are my biggest worries right now
Old 06-22-2016, 03:51 PM   #18
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21

I also agree with duece and the others about CFM being included in the bad. Not sure how it received all this attention and is being touted as the deepest franchise mode ever. (Maybe the deepest on this generation) but it is severely lacking in the depth department.

My hopes of commentary providing any type of immersion in my franchise are starting to fade as well.
Old 06-22-2016, 03:53 PM   #19
MVP

SolidSquid's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmurphy31
I also agree with duece and the others about CFM being included in the bad. Not sure how it received all this attention and is being touted as the deepest franchise mode ever. (Maybe the deepest on this generation) but it is severely lacking in the depth department.

My hopes of commentary providing any type of immersion in my franchise are starting to fade as well.
I do believe in the CFM blog they refer to it as the deepest in the past 4 years....not hard considering how much it was lacking.
Old 06-22-2016, 03:56 PM   #20
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSquid
I do believe in the CFM blog they refer to it as the deepest in the past 4 years....not hard considering how much it was lacking.
Must of missed the past 4 years part. My bad, but they can really say that every year if they add one new thing and not take anything out. So technically I guess they were accurate. Though as you said, not that hard when so much has been removed from previous generations
Old 06-22-2016, 10:51 PM   #21
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSquid
Actually, that was stated by Peter Moore at EA Play.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2016, 01:26 AM   #22
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmurphy31

Your hopes of commentary providing immersion in CFM are starting to fade based on what???? There's going to be a lot more immersion in CFM with the commentary just based on the big decision stuff alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-23-2016, 01:28 AM   #23
Pro

Gilley's Arena

OVR: 5

I feel like some of you guys are expecting too much, too soon.
Old 06-23-2016, 01:31 AM   #24
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilley
I feel like some of you guys are expecting too much, too soon.

I don't think people understand how much time it takes to add new big features and get them to work properly. I feel like people's expectations for one cycle of CFM should be for 2-3 cycles. I was very impressed by the amount of improvements made to CFM this year and if we get formation subs and edit draft classes as part of continuous development still, I don't see how this year can be disappointing to people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »